A place to post your before and after shots!

Eeeerrrmmmm excuessse meeeee, mine are in weekly use, my melon baller and. Cucumber curler are defo in the graveyard though. ;-)
ahem you still use your coffee machine?? omg how long have u had it? i bet its new aint it lol only joking!!! xx

loving all the pics ladies xxx

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW all of you brave beautiful ladies well done im loving this thread....hope im posting mine over the weekend :eek:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW all of you brave beautiful ladies well done im loving this thread....hope im posting mine over the weekend :eek:

cannot wait to see them xx

image-2255466212.jpg

My friends 80's party... I look like a weeble... This is the only one I keep on my phone cos I hate it soooo much... Motervation or what!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg the pics are amazing!! How long have you all been doing the diet for? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
hi there! check out everyones statistics these ladies have done amazing havent they? xxxx loving the 80's pic by the way xxx

will add my before shot when i get home :/

image-353841243.jpg

Day before my C section at 40 weeks and 5 days! 13st plus stone (stopped weighing myself at 36 weeks) I've got no body shots since then! X

This is pre pregnancy at 8.10 stone, (I'm drunk and the one with long hair lol)
This is where I want to get back to!

image-2105194648.jpg

Last edited:
Seem to recall that Paulinegin said today is her birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY if you're reading this.

Freedom Pass said:
Seem to recall that Paulinegin said today is her birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY if you're reading this.

Thanks FP - it's actually my son's 3rd birthday today but on the forum it's our very own Dukanfatty's birthday :D

P x

Okay, so you've seen my 'smiley belly' before photo, now it's time for my 'during' photo.

This is my wedding day (1st July last year) and I'm just over 7 stones lighter than the first photo :D

Sine then, I've put on two stones :eek: and lost (thanks to Dr Dukan) the same two stones :)

Two (or maybe 2.5 (see how I feel)) stones left to target weight. Either way, I KNOW I can do this :D

P x
HANDS DOWN that's the cutest best *ma* ever!! and you looked fab, how amazingly well you've done to loose all that weigh. WOW!!

Can I just say HOW BLIMMEN INSPIRING this thread is !! and how HAPPY does everyone look in their after shots!! I just wish it was easier for everyone to stay slim and happy. Here's mine BEFORE (its a bad photo as I had to crop the rest of the group out) I was 78Kg here the most I ever weighed (2009 I think).
403621767.jpg

And this is me this June (68kg)
402811723.jpg

Back