A place to post your before and after shots!

Posting a few in the same dress for comparison. iPhone keeps mucking up order so hopefully you'll know which is which!! Weeks 2, 10 and Saturday (8 months in)

Attachments

• image-3879927727.png
    image-3879927727.png
    537.7 KB · Views: 283
  • image-1304431542.png
    image-1304431542.png
    459.1 KB · Views: 954
  • image-1684372750.png
    image-1684372750.png
    682.1 KB · Views: 270
xeilidhx said:
Posting a few in the same dress for comparison. iPhone keeps mucking up order so hopefully you'll know which is which!! Weeks 2, 10 and Saturday (8 months in)

Do you work out a lot? You have amazing arms?!!! X

Do you work out a lot? You have amazing arms?!!! X

um....never! I do have quite a physical job so I'm on the move and use my arms a lot but I only did about 4 days of shred (and gave up due to lack of time!). I found when I did c25k my arms toned a bit too, but again time has stopped my regular runs!

planning shred when in conso- thanks for making my bingo wings sound good!
x

xeilidhx said:

You look great! You obv didn't have much to lose? And what diet did you use please. I love the pics!

All dukan...and I had 4st to lose! 1lb to go! Started as this:

Attachments

• image-3210259742.png
    image-3210259742.png
    682.6 KB · Views: 221
I haven't done Dukan although i read the book? ; ) loved the idea but sadly it's not too vegetarian friendly.

Here is me anyway ... First pic at maybe 14 and a half stone ish - second one at 10 stone 5.

Attachments

• image-2452028370.jpg
    image-2452028370.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 223
Hi Karen

No I didn't use Dukan - I can't really do any very low carb plans due to them not being very vegetarian friendly - plus I dislike eggs! There is a limit to how much quorn and cottage cheese that one girl can eat !

I did a variety of things - last February I was 15 stone 1. I managed to get down to 14 ish by eating sensibly. I then knocked another two stone off by cutting out white carbs completely and using a personal trainer . Then i stuck at about 12 and a half.

I then decided to do the Cambridge diet. It's been 7 and a half weeks of mental torture but I've lost 2 stone and am now 10 st 4 and 5 lbs from target.

What plan are you doing ?

Well done you look great!! I'm curious about the dukan diet or durkan can't think wat it's called, can ya list a typical day on it for me please?

i have done dukan tho have lost a lot of weight in a very short time and have found the diet really easy!
typical day on PP
breakfast: oatbran porridge or gallette
lunch: boiled eggs turkey rashers or omlette
dinner: steak and eggs or chicken breast or turkey breast. (all unlimited amounts)

typical day on PV
lunch: tuna salad or chicken salad or omlette with onions and mushrooms (the possibilities are endless)
dinner: shepherds pie with a cauliflower top (instead of potatoes)

the diet is very simple once you get the hang of it! i lost over a stone on my first week and have lost great amounts (except when i fell off and drank wine) each week. take a look at my diary!
there are loads of girls on here who dukan and look fantastic x as you will have seen if u have looked through on here!

GretaGrip said:
Hi Karen

No I didn't use Dukan - I can't really do any very low carb plans due to them not being very vegetarian friendly - plus I dislike eggs! There is a limit to how much quorn and cottage cheese that one girl can eat !

I did a variety of things - last February I was 15 stone 1. I managed to get down to 14 ish by eating sensibly. I then knocked another two stone off by cutting out white carbs completely and using a personal trainer . Then i stuck at about 12 and a half.

I then decided to do the Cambridge diet. It's been 7 and a half weeks of mental torture but I've lost 2 stone and am now 10 st 4 and 5 lbs from target.

What plan are you doing ?

Omg well done 5lbs from goal! I can only imagine what that feels like! A week of to and your done!!! Yayy for you!

charly1979 said:
i have done dukan tho have lost a lot of weight in a very short time and have found the diet really easy!
typical day on PP
lunch: boiled eggs turkey rashers or omlette
dinner: steak and eggs or chicken breast or turkey breast. (all unlimited amounts)

typical day on PV
lunch: tuna salad or chicken salad or omlette with onions and mushrooms (the possibilities are endless)
dinner: shepherds pie with a cauliflower top (instead of potatoes)

the diet is very simple once you get the hang of it! i lost over a stone on my first week and have lost great amounts (except when i fell off and drank wine) each week. take a look at my diary!
there are loads of girls on here who dukan and look fantastic x as you will have seen if u have looked through on here!

Well done you! I'm doing weight watchers hoping to lose 2 stone I'm new to this site. But I'm finding it very useful and inspirational and love the before and after pics section.

karensplan ... where r ur pics??? before ones please xxxx lol only joking
feel free to post a before pic but if dont want to thats fine too ;)

Oh you'll easily lose those 2 stone ! The only thing I'd say with WW is to keep an eye on your carbs - its quite easy to find yourself eating them at each and every meal. Losses are better with less of them

GretaGrip said:
Oh you'll easily lose those 2 stone ! The only thing I'd say with WW is to keep an eye on your carbs - its quite easy to find yourself eating them at each and every meal. Losses are better with less of them

Ok thanks I will take that on board! I will keep the carbs to one meal maybe and early in the day.

charly1979 said:
karensplan ... where r ur pics??? before ones please xxxx lol only joking
feel free to post a before pic but if dont want to thats fine too ;)

I don't think I can do any pics cause I'm new to this it won't let me put a profile pic up or anything!

Oops how do I delete pics from the thread?? I thought I deleted it there!

Attachments

• image-2653322786.jpg
    image-2653322786.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
Umm you don't look in the slightest bit overweight ? Fascinated to hear where these two stone are coming from ?!

I'm unsure how you delete but someone is bound to know and come along shortly ! You look pretty bloody fab for a 'before' pic that's for sure

Back