A Plus on the Scales :(

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Timeforchangenow!, 24 February 2014 Social URL.

1. :( Evening Everyone, so last week I had half pound off and after being so good all week, it really threw me.
    This week I went over on my weeklies, I had a really tough week, found it hard to stay on track and now today I had 1.5lb on.
    Absolutely gutted, was 7.5lb down in a few weeks and was feeling great. I'm doing my shopping online now to get set up for a good week, could really do with some inspiration and help this evening.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bessie84

bessie84 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    hey, hope this weeks weigh in was better? keep going......... ive had soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many ups n downs on the scales, the main thing is, you get back on it and dont let it mess you up totally. xx
  4. eebb12

eebb12 Member

Don't worry!

I gained 2.5lbs too this week.

You can do it Hun, just gotta get your head in the game x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.