A question about Chocolate shakes....

Yasmin11

Hi everyone,

I've restarted Lipotrim after a very long break, yesterday when I visited the chemist the lady mentioned that the chocolate flavour should be mixed with milk she didn't state how much but I'm pretty sure milk is not allowed on lipotrim has it changed?
Also on the back of the bag there is no mention of milk it states that you mix all shakes with water , I just wanted to know if you have been told this too .

Hi Yasmin,
you definitely mix all of the shakes, including the chocolate flavour, with water and not milk. Don't know where she got that idea from lol
Is this day one for you then? I'm on day 3 and feeling loads better than I did on day 1 and 2 x

I think she may have got confused with the maintenance shakes lol. I even said to her "oh has it changed then because before you only put water" and she was like "yes". I hope her customers aren't listening to her lol and take the advice of lipotrim. Yes it is day one for me, I had previously been on lipotrim for 6 months about 2 years ago but after starting uni gained most of it back unfortunately:( the first few days are the hardest good luck :)

6 months! Wow that's incredible!! how much did you lose? if i'm not being to nosey. I'm sure you will be just as successful this time.. I'ts 2nd time for me too, although I only managed 17 days the first time. I think your head has to be in the right place to do LT properly and i'd just had a baby so was very worn out. Feeling much more confident and ready for it now. Best of luck to you too :)

I lost about 7 stone although I did start off very heavy so that is probably why. And yeah I definitely agree about your head having to be in the right place it is very difficult but the results are amazing and I suppose that is what keeps you going.

Gosh, 7 stones! That must have taken some serious willpower.
and yeah, I think you would have to be pretty bonkers to even consider LT if it wasnt so quick.
Im on day 4 today, and struggling a bit to be honest..feeling chuffed that I didn't cave though!
Hopefully i'll be feeling better by tomorrow..

I'm on day 2 and this is a great thread. Glad to hear it can be done!

Good luck to you both xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Bourke's girl :) I'm on day 8 and feel like i'm in the zone now. If you start to struggle, just remember that the worst of it is usually over by day 4. Best of luck to you too chick. We can do this xx

That's great to know! Thanks!

Last night I found myself fantasising about eating sweetcorn but otherwise no hunger.

No major headaches either. Just a big lethargic today and some interesting sounds coming from my tummy.

Looks like a few of us have started around the same time so will be great to see some results getting posted. I naughtily weighed just now and am 2.4lbs below my starting weight!!!!!!! Yippee!!!!

Xx

Sweetcorn? lol that's a random one. I've been wanting pasta, amongst many other unmentionable things..
So with you on the interesting tummy noises. I'ts like it's protesting. Glad it's not just me.
2.4lb in 2 days is a brilliant start!
I am awful with the weighing, I hop on the scales whenever i'm in the bathroom. I'ts pretty obsessive and rather ridiculous really because your weight naturally fluctuates throughout the day anyway, but it helps to keep me on the straight and narrow when I can see the results, especially at this early stage when the mirror isn't showing any differences yet.
Will look forward to seeing the results from your first weigh in. Keep us posted xx

Hi Sarah, I know exactly what you mean about it keeping you on the straight and narrow. I'm keeping to only weighing first thing now.

Day 4- 5lbs off so far!!!!!!!

To say I'm excited would be the understatement of the century!!!

:-D
xxx

Back