a question about pitta breads

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by metrognome, 13 February 2010 Social URL.

1. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi,
    sorry if this is in the wrong place but can you eat pitta breads without warming them up first?
    i brought some from asda yesterday and was going to have one with my dinner but never had anywhere to warm it up,
    it would be so handy if you can eat them as brought i could leave some in the car for when i dont have any lunch with me thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    I eat them straight from the packet if I am filling them with salad etc, and only heat them up if having with a chilli or similar. Be carefull if you leave them in the car as once the packet is opened they go stale and mouldy very quickly.

4. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks that good to know, i have no reason to blow the plan at lunch times now

5. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    None what so ever hun, even if you have none to hand, a shop is never far away and pitta and a bag of salad leaves, job done.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.