A question about target

Lucylu79

Gold Member
Ok so I could ask my consultant but you guys are here now, yay!

I am 5lbs away from my target but I wanted to know this.... If, no actually, when I get there, I feel I'd like to lose 3 more pounds can I do something at the moment I get to target and not before? I definately wouldn't want to lose another 7lbs which I've heard you have to alter it by if your at target, but at the moment I step on the scales and see target can I somehow alter it?

You could do, or you could just loose 3lbs and still be within your range anyway... it would mean you'd only be able to gain and not loose without paying, so its up to you. If you change your target straight away by 3lbs I don't think there would be a problem because it wouldn't be like you were trying to cheat your way out of paying (by loosing the 3lbs while not paying as your in target and then changing it)

Cheers Donna, I set my target at 8.3 but I got to 8.2 before and still wanted to lose just a little bit more.

We must start that running thread we talked about!

Can you tell your consultant that you aren't exactly sure what you want your target to be and ensure that she hasn't recorded it on the palm pilot thingy? I think it is difficult to change when you reach it if it is set on the gadget.

Back