1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

A quick hi from me

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HEmam, 5 January 2014 Social URL.

1. HEmam

HEmam Well-Known Member

Hi all, I thought I had posted here before but it seems I didn't. I started a VLCD, for the first time, on New Years Day and am feeling happy and focused. I would LOVE to lose 6 stone total but am not sure if that's too ambitious for me and my figure/ body shape so am aiming for 4.5 stone intitally.

When I joined here I was my highest weight ever, other than when I was 13 days overdue with baby #1, and sadly I'm not all that far off! :eek: At my lowest, adult, weight I was 115lb and in a UK size 4. That's the weight I ultimately want to aim for, it's well in the "normal" BMI range for my height but I was often told I looked too slim - maybe there really is such a thing as heavy boned!

I have 2 little people in my life who mean the absolute world to me, they are my reason and incentive for everything I do. They always tell me I'm "so pretty", "cute" or "prettiful" which is just adorable but I'd love it if I were able to feel more like the way they see me, so this is the start of a new journey, one where I'm focused on the end goal which is to be happy with myself.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. babypat

babypat Well-Known Member

Hi welcome to the forum. Just wanting to wish u good luck with ur weight loss journey.

4. HEmam

HEmam Well-Known Member

Thank you! I'm feeling positive that this is the year I will start liking myself! Xx