A quick hi from me

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HEmam, 5 January 2014 Social URL.

1. HEmam

HEmam Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi all, I thought I had posted here before but it seems I didn't. I started a VLCD, for the first time, on New Years Day and am feeling happy and focused. I would LOVE to lose 6 stone total but am not sure if that's too ambitious for me and my figure/ body shape so am aiming for 4.5 stone intitally.

When I joined here I was my highest weight ever, other than when I was 13 days overdue with baby #1, and sadly I'm not all that far off! :eek: At my lowest, adult, weight I was 115lb and in a UK size 4. That's the weight I ultimately want to aim for, it's well in the "normal" BMI range for my height but I was often told I looked too slim - maybe there really is such a thing as heavy boned!

I have 2 little people in my life who mean the absolute world to me, they are my reason and incentive for everything I do. They always tell me I'm "so pretty", "cute" or "prettiful" which is just adorable but I'd love it if I were able to feel more like the way they see me, so this is the start of a new journey, one where I'm focused on the end goal which is to be happy with myself.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babypat

babypat Gold Member

Hi welcome to the forum. Just wanting to wish u good luck with ur weight loss journey.

4. HEmam

HEmam Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Thank you! I'm feeling positive that this is the year I will start liking myself! Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.