• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

a quick mix2match question...

Just wondering how to do today. I've had a red brekkie and planned a full red day, but got scuppered with jacket, beans and cheese at lunch. I've had 1 he b and 1 he a, but also a small piece of synned flapjack. Supposed to be making a chilli for dinner (red). Shall I mix2match it? Can I, even though I've had the flapjack ? Not sure I can cos snacks are supposed to be superfree aren't they? I don't really wanna EE it...*confused*
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

is getting better at it
why not make it even easier and go extra easy, you have had your 1 a and 1b you can syn the flap jack using the lowest value and then have either rice or homemade chips with your chilli
Nooooo it scares me!

It might be easy but I am scared of it!

I did EE on Friday cos I was out for dinner and it was the best option....but I don't want to do another EE day because I really am convinced I won't lose! I am such a slow loser anyway that I can't see EE working for me if I do it too much!!! LOL crazy I know but I am scared!!! LOL!

Well it will only be twice this week, so its not like you have had the majority as EE. I dont actually fully understand M2M but sure someone will come along soon who does xx
True, Ossiereo, true...I will just make my chilli and tuck in! :)