A quick question if I may

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by sarahandmolly, 23 November 2010 Social URL.

1. sarahandmolly

sarahandmolly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi All :wavey:

Just a quick question to whoever uses Myfitnesspal to log their calories. Do you take notice of the carbs / protein / fat etc aswell or just purely the calories?

Thanks in advance xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CupcakeMummy

CupcakeMummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(6.04%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Heya :)

I use weightlossresources but it still has a nutrition profile target for %'s of fat, protein and carbs.

I don't eat to fulfill those targerts, just the calories, but I do find on days I eat healthily I can be pretty much sopt on the targets! :)

I know carbs are my big downfall, so I do like to try and keep as close to the target as I can.

4. sarahandmolly

sarahandmolly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for the info :)

Reason being for asking, I am going to do a chicken stir fry for dinner but that takes me way over on my protein, I am under on everything else.

Sorry if this seems silly, I am really new to all of this :) xx

5. yumymumywanabe

yumymumywanabe Fat be-gone

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(3.93%)
    Diet:
    5:2 & CC
    i only really take notice of the kcals and fat and carbs im always under those but my protien often goes over esp if i have chicken or a lean peace of steak or lean pork steaks.. and i still have losses every week, but remember everyone is differant.. trial and error really, enjoy your stir fry x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.