Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

A quick question if I may

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by sarahandmolly, 23 November 2010 Social URL.

1. sarahandmolly

sarahandmolly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi All :wavey:

Just a quick question to whoever uses Myfitnesspal to log their calories. Do you take notice of the carbs / protein / fat etc aswell or just purely the calories?

Thanks in advance xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CupcakeMummy

CupcakeMummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(6.04%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Heya :)

I use weightlossresources but it still has a nutrition profile target for %'s of fat, protein and carbs.

I don't eat to fulfill those targerts, just the calories, but I do find on days I eat healthily I can be pretty much sopt on the targets! :)

I know carbs are my big downfall, so I do like to try and keep as close to the target as I can.

4. sarahandmolly

sarahandmolly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for the info :)

Reason being for asking, I am going to do a chicken stir fry for dinner but that takes me way over on my protein, I am under on everything else.

Sorry if this seems silly, I am really new to all of this :) xx

5. yumymumywanabe

yumymumywanabe Fat be-gone

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(3.93%)
    Diet:
    5:2 & CC
    i only really take notice of the kcals and fat and carbs im always under those but my protien often goes over esp if i have chicken or a lean peace of steak or lean pork steaks.. and i still have losses every week, but remember everyone is differant.. trial and error really, enjoy your stir fry x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.