A quick update

Hi all,

i just thought i would update you on my predicament with the drs not signing my form.

Well we arrived home from Lanzarote to a letter from the drs, they said "after reading your letter, the partners have looked into it more and have decided to revise their policies and are going to sign lighter life forms. WOOHOO:talk017:
So my husband starts a week sunday and i start the wednesday ( cant get to the drs to get it sign till tuesday so have to wait another week but at least we can see it happening now.

Thanks for all your help
Toni x

Hey, that is great news, bet you can't wait to start now.

Just out of curiosity...where are you going to your class,is there one local to you?
I have 2 friends who live in Cumbria but are going to have to travel all the way to Preston if they want to join and this is putting them off slightly.

Woohoo! That's fantastic news! Not just for you, but for any other people that could benefit from Lighter Life, but would've been put off by the doctors refusal.

Give yourself a pat on the back!! (or wait a few months, you'll be able to reach much better then :D :D :p )

Looking forward to hearing about your progress. You'll find it really helpful with your husband doing it too, it's SO useful to have someone to share the journey with.

That's great. I was worried about the doctor signing mine, as two of my friends had issues with their doctors - one of them refused point blank so she ended up having to go to a BUPA doctor - but mine was absolutely fine about it, thankfully. I hope to go in to the surgery in a couple of months and surprise her by looking very different!

Good luck with the programme.

Kate

Excellent and really good of your GP surgery to review their policies.

The current push in the NHS is for patient choice and patient support and hence as VLCD is a proven safe method of weight reduction then your GP should support you in your choice and support you along the way to being slim.

Mike

Hi all,

i just thought i would update you on my predicament with the drs not signing my form.

Well we arrived home from Lanzarote to a letter from the drs, they said "after reading your letter, the partners have looked into it more and have decided to revise their policies and are going to sign lighter life forms. WOOHOO:talk017:
So my husband starts a week sunday and i start the wednesday ( cant get to the drs to get it sign till tuesday so have to wait another week but at least we can see it happening now.

Thanks for all your help
Toni x

Fantastic news!!!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Good luck to you and your husband on your diet journey!!!

Love Mini xxx

All you have to do now is make a complete success of the diet - so no pressure there then :)

Back