Step 1 Sole Source A rarity... A bloke :)

Bayboy

Well, my second weigh in today and I'm pretty happy. Week 1 saw me loose 10lbs, and this week I have lost a further 8lbs.

It's not just the lbs that excite me, it's the inches. Starting at 19 stone .04 and it all being tummy was a little scary, but I really am enjoying it :)

just had this weeks weigh in and lost 5Lbs.... not as much as I had hoped, but its gone all the same. Ready for another week. Here goes!

Wow babyboy, that's fabulous! Well done! Are you just doing SS? bet you've noticed the difference already? How much are you hoping to lose in total?

tomnkatesmum said:
Wow babyboy, that's fabulous! Well done! Are you just doing SS? bet you've noticed the difference already? How much are you hoping to lose in total?

Yes just doing SS. I really have noticed a difference as have people at work. It's great when people comment. Already wearing older clothes that haven't fit for years. Initially I wanted to get to 13 stone, but I'm not sure now. I think i will keep going until I'm happy. Realistically thinking of doing SS until the end of November, then a week on stage 2, then SS until Christmas and then go back to stage 2 so I can enjoy something similar to Christmas lunch. Then I will reevaluate where I am.

This week I start cross training, so hopefully that will shift some extra llbs. It would be amazing to do 2 stone in a month. How are you guys doing?

lizzie9442 said:
Can't believe how much you have lost in just 3 weeks! Thats so good. You should feel really proud of yourself x

Lizzie, how are you doing?

Hiya, all sounds good... i have my second weigh in later on this evening... first week i lost 8.5 pounds, and i have stuck to SS this week 100% so am hoping for a good loss, but hey, i wont know until i get on the scales!!! Looking forward to finding out though! =0)

Hiya, all sounds good... i have my second weigh in later on this evening... first week i lost 8.5 pounds, and i have stuck to SS this week 100% so am hoping for a good loss, but hey, i wont know until i get on the scales!!! Looking forward to finding out though! =0)

make sure you come back and tell me how you did :) fingers crossed for you

3.5 pounds, so 12 pounds in total in two weeks... I'm quite pleased, but had hoped for slightly more as I've been so good...

keep going, a loss is a loss! Well done :) We will get there :) We both want to loose similar weight, and just think about the end result.

i know, i keep thinking about the end result... i just wish i was at the end now!! LOL!!

Yes a loss is a loss and it all adds up! Your right, we will get there...

Is your next weigh in today? x

tomnkatesmum said:
i know, i keep thinking about the end result... i just wish i was at the end now!! LOL!!

Yes a loss is a loss and it all adds up! Your right, we will get there...

Is your next weigh in today? x

Nope do my weigh ins on Mondays. More people. At work noticed today, so that made me happy. I ordered my self a present today, a nice wok and all the bits that go with it. I love Chinese and have decided to cook it myself properly when I'm off the Cambridge :)

Sounds like its going well... Really pleased people are noticing that should help motivate you even more! Excellent idea with the will, something to look forward to! How long do you think you'll be doing this for?

i dont really know how long im going to do it for. I have set 13 stone as my target weight, but im a well built guy and the more I loose, the more I wonder if 13 stone would be to small. I think i will do the full 12 weeks on sole source, and then a week at stage 2. That will take me up to 10th of December. I will see where I am then, and probably go back on sole source for the two weeks before Christmas, and then go onto Stage 2 for the couple of weeks over Christmas..... and after that, well..... lets see....

I am 100% sure I am going to follow all the steps out, so that I reduce my risk of putting it back on.

The plan with the Wok, is whilst on stage 2, to steam the chicken or fish in a wok steamer, and then stir-fry the allowed veg.... or at least Thats the plan... How long are you hoping to stay on?

Hi bayboy, i'm doing good thanks for asking. I lost 6 pounds at my weigh in last night so am really happy. :) How are you doing?

Lizzie, that's fantastic! Well done, clap clap!! It's great when you step on the scales isn't it :) I'm doing well and enjoying the compliments

Bayboy said:
i dont really know how long im going to do it for. I have set 13 stone as my target weight, but im a well built guy and the more I loose, the more I wonder if 13 stone would be to small. I think i will do the full 12 weeks on sole source, and then a week at stage 2. That will take me up to 10th of December. I will see where I am then, and probably go back on sole source for the two weeks before Christmas, and then go onto Stage 2 for the couple of weeks over Christmas..... and after that, well..... lets see....

I am 100% sure I am going to follow all the steps out, so that I reduce my risk of putting it back on.

The plan with the Wok, is whilst on stage 2, to steam the chicken or fish in a wok steamer, and then stir-fry the allowed veg.... or at least Thats the plan... How long are you hoping to stay on?

Your flying with this... Just think of the differences if you ss till December 10!

I'm not sure how long I will ss for. I have loads to lose and would love to be rid of it for xmas, but I reckon 6 done in 12 weeks is impossible!

I will probably try for 12 weeks though... Not sure how easy it will be to stick to week after week? But then your 4 weeks in and doing fab so its obviously possible!

How's today going?

Your flying with this... Just think of the differences if you ss till December 10!

I'm not sure how long I will ss for. I have loads to lose and would love to be rid of it for xmas, but I reckon 6 done in 12 weeks is impossible!

I will probably try for 12 weeks though... Not sure how easy it will be to stick to week after week? But then your 4 weeks in and doing fab so its obviously possible!

How's today going?

You know what, I cant wait until Christmas. My wifes parents live in the middle east and my parents live far enough away that I wont see them until the week of Christmas. You know what, I don't even think we should put goal weights into our heads. I mean, I have put mine at 13 stone, but I dont think I would look good at 13 stone. Im going to keep going until I feel great, then loose a bit more so that i stabilize at my Perfect weight, not why a BMI says I should be.

You know what, at week 2 I thought I could just about do a month, now, its become so part of me that I don't even need to think about not eating. Yes, of course it would be nice to dig into that steak, Chinese or what ever but for the first time in forever I feel great about something I am achieving.

I cant even comment on your question "hows today going?" because its fine, I don't want to make people angry for wanting food, but I honestly whole heartedly don't even notice I'm not eating now.... for the first few weeks a shake became an event and I looked forward to it, now its just something I have to do. Its not like I don't enjoy it, I just don't feel the need to focus on it. You will get into that Zone!

And the key.... I have said it before, and I will say it again and again.... WATER! I hated water before, and forced 3 odd litres down myself for the first week, now, I don't even think about it, and love water! WE can do this!! Tescos sell 2 litre bottles for 45p, just buy two a day and drink two a day.... then your done! :) If you cant carry alot round, get a smaller bottle and refill it, that way you know you have x amount left to drink :)

Back