Step 1 Sole Source A rarity... A bloke :)

Just got back from my first weigh in and almost fell off the scales when my consultant said I had lost 10lbs :) don't think my smile could get any bigger right now.
Have heard some people mix coffee in with the vanilla shake so was just wondering how much to use and wether to dilute it first?
X

Just got back from my first weigh in and almost fell off the scales when my consultant said I had lost 10lbs :) don't think my smile could get any bigger right now.
Have heard some people mix coffee in with the vanilla shake so was just wondering how much to use and wether to dilute it first?
X

I measure out my water in a jug, about 227-250ml, add a teaspoon of coffee and then add the shake and whisk :) x

Oh and well done!!! x

loving meals, loving life, loving the losses! :) could not be happier.

How is everyone else doing? Just bought myself some 34" waist trousers today as my 36" trousers have got to big. So i have gone from a 42" waist to a 34" waist in just under 12 weeks.... well chuffed.

jules, well done on your losses, just looking at your stats and they are great :)

Bayboy you've done so well and I'm sure you are so proud of yourself.

What sort of dinners are you having now? looking so ideas!
Really delighted with my weight lost, this diet maybe hard but so worth it!

Bayboy you've done so well and I'm sure you are so proud of yourself.

What sort of dinners are you having now? looking so ideas!
Really delighted with my weight lost, this diet maybe hard but so worth it!

Just had a quorn chilli with broccoli and corgette instead of the spud! Just pour it over, but mind, the quorn allowance is alot!!

Mainly eating:

Tuna and Cottage cheese salads with a splash of balsamic
Chicken Stirfrys
Quorn products (Need lots of flavouring, spices etc)
Spinach and chicken omlettes
Fish, prawns with veg

STEAMING is great :)

Well done on your losses, its great isnt it, i feel so much happier in life, everyone should do this diet, it works!!

Today i ran my first ever 10k. Well happy, what a change in 3 months!!

weigh in today. lost another 2lbs, and an inch of my waist and chest :)

Well done Tom... doing well, even on stage 2! I cannot believe you have lost over 5 stone so quickly! You have done truly amazing! and only 12 little pounds away from goal! Superb!!!

Well done!

Back