A really boring week and thinking about healthy options for Management

Cerulean

Silver Member
If that was boring I'd love to know what a hectic week is like

My group laughed at me yesterday because I started out by saying 'I've had a really boring week'

It turned out I have had some major turnarounds in my life - I have taken control of a long running debt issue, done 5 paintings, been out twice (I normally stay in during the week!) and I had some really exciting and encouraging news about my writing. So a very exciting week! I have barely had time to post on any messageboards or blogs as I have done so much offline in the last week.

Thinking ahead to my future food choices

I have also been thinking about what I am going to eat in management and I have been spotting a lot of fabulous recipes in Clothilde Dusoulier’s fabulous website 'Chocolate and Zucchini’ which are perfectly adaptable for the beginning stages of management – a store cupboard tuna mousse being one of my favourites.

Actually, Jamie Oliver’s website with its salads, fish and veg recipes has been a haven of good ideas as well, so although a few of his fish recipes ask you to accompany them with potatoes, I’m more than happy to adapt by mashing root veg together or composing delicious salads until I’m allowed hardcore carbs again. I've started compiling my own recipe book which I will start to share when I actually have a management thread - which will hopefully be next week if I drop the half stone I deserve to lose after all these small losses recently ;)

Look forward to your recipes I'm along way from management but still think how I'm going to eat when i am there

Back