A Shaplier Me - Dani's Journal.

Diary Starting Date - 8th May 2O1O.

A big warm welcome to you reading this :). Before i go into the why's and where fors of why doing this i just thought id take the time to fill you in on the story of my weight.

As a kid, i pretty much always had a hearty, but healthy appetite, family meal times we're pretty much where id polish off leftovers that no one else could manage or wanted, it didn't really show on me back then as i was active, but it began to after primary school.

I started secondary school in 2000, i admit to being a podgy kid, no one really bothered with my weight at the beginning of year 7, my waist size wasn't really noticeable, but as soon as it got to year 8, my waist had grown and thats when the rough times began. The rest of the people in my class we're glamorous, beautiful and skinny which made me instantly feel out of place, i was laughed at which caused me to comfort eat to the point where i was at my heaviest 11 stone, this carried on until i left school at 16, so that was about 4 years of what i had to put up with, my downfall was again left overs and chocolate as it usually helped me feel better, i began the slimming world diet, and got down to about 9 stone, i felt brilliant in myself until i had to stop going due to financial situations, and slowly the weight crept back on.

When i started college when i was 16, i was still about 10 stone, my emotion's we're controlling my diet, if i got down or stressed i would go and eat a bar of chocolate or buy myself a nice big bottle of coke:rolleyes:, id finish that one and want another so it was pretty much a vicious cycle.

I also smoke so i dont think that helps me much in the lifestyle department either. So next month im quitting so this will be pretty much a joint diet and smoke quitting diary.

At the moment i weight about 9 stone 7lb, and im lucking to get down to the top 8 stone region and be a bit more slimmer. :)

If you've got this far then you deserve an awesome pat on the back :8855:
- Danii x

Hey Dani!!! Dubstep ftw X)

I look forward to reading how you go on :) I wish you the best of luck xxx

good luck! although one can only dream about being 9 stone!

Thank you everyone :)..Well everythings possible thesedays. :)

Date - Wednesday 12th May 2010.

Before i begin to fill in whats happened, i must say im terribly sorry for not updating in a few days!, well two to be precise :8855:.

I had an awful day at work placement yesterday, for those of you who don't know im a last year college student, im on my second year of business administration. I think ive gone off the rails in the sense that ive binged my brain out with chocolate, coca cola and a hell of a lot of coffee, and i know its going to affect my progress, all because some ass couldn't do their job right and left me to sort out the mess while they cleared off home :mad::cry:.

I weighed myself on Monday and ive gained half a pound:(, but now ive had all that chocolate and coca cola i think its going to be more serious next Monday, but im going to be extra good, i can still drink coca cola and eat chocolate but its more of a cut down diet than a cut it out all together diet haha!:)

If your still reading this then im impressed, i have the best power at boring people and scaring them away but if you've read this far then you deserve a big medal!:D

- Dani.

Hey Danii, wish I was 9st 7! lol don't be too hard on yourself and good luck with quitting the ciggis! lol Kirsty xx

Temptation!!

Thank you Kirsty :), im quitting next month after i finish college :) x

Date - Thursday 13th May 2010

So, im deciding to make my journal a more daily thing when i have the time to update.

Why the hell is it when you try and be concious of what you eat, theres always something so tempting getting in your way?. Okay so yesterday me and my current other half went to the cinema for a celebration of our 2nd month together (Which is today), i know we're sad as its still early days eh?. But the cinema have all those lovely goodies, sweets, ice blasts (slush puppies), ice cream, crisps..Basically a junk food lovers heaven:8855:..Funnily enough i only had an ice blast as the prices at cinema's are so damn expensive i couldn't afford anything else haha!:(

And today, i think my diets gone way out of proportion. I had fried dumplings for dinner at college as their was some weird Carribean feast on so i thought id get into the mood and eat some food (No rhyme intended haha), and then for tea i had a chippy, which im ashamed to admit i had garlic mayo..Those calories are gonna haunt me next Monday, but i guess if i put weight on ill just start a new and carry on the way i have been doing. I just have an awful sweet tooth, i cant get enough of jelly beans at the second..Or coca cola..Ive had one 500ml bottle today, the rest of the day i drank Volvic water.

So now ive finished complaining and writing the days events which im sure your not interested in haha ill leave everyone alone:wave_cry:

- Danii.

Back