A Size 12 Dress !!!!!!!!!!

charley24

Silver Member
Oh I am soooooooo happy today !

I bought a dress from Tesco and Had to Get a 12 !!!!!!!!!!!

A 12 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been a 12 in about 15 years !!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to boast, but I lurve CD soooooooo much !

I have added a pic if anyone wants to see, I hate my arms tho :( But still I can wear a little cardigan !

I am going to wear it for a friends birthday next week !

Feels great, doesn't it?! :)

That's one very cool dress and you look FAB.

I had this experience too - I was aiming for a 14, but got 12 into the bargain. I just got into Next size 12 jeans this evening - and they're the worst kind of jeans for small-sizing.

PS never apologise for 'boasting'! Every post like this can be a potential motivator to others.

it's true! good things are good things - and very motivating! Keep up the good work, and thoroughly enjoy every minute of it - you've earned it! Enjoy! Vxx

Thanks so much ladies ! I am off jeans shopping tomorrow, hoping for 12's but won't mind a 14 (I have wide thighs) !!!!

It is so lovely to shop and have a range of shops to choose from !

Oh I am soooooooo happy today !

I bought a dress from Tesco and Had to Get a 12 !!!!!!!!!!!

A 12 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been a 12 in about 15 years !!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to boast, but I lurve CD soooooooo much !

I have added a pic if anyone wants to see, I hate my arms tho :( But still I can wear a little cardigan !

I am going to wear it for a friends birthday next week !

You look amazing hun! Well done and boast away!!!! You have done so well!!! :D:D:D

I just got into Next size 12 jeans this evening - and they're the worst kind of jeans for small-sizing.

ooohhh now that is good news as i am in size 10 skinny jeans from Next now! :D Love you for posting that hun! lol
xx

You so deserve to be up there on cloud nine :) You look fab and your pictures are inspirational...enjoy your jeans shopping...I just got my first straight leg ones as feel I don't need bootcuts to balance my top half now it's all a bit slimmer!!

Yay! Well done :D It's a good feeling I have to admit; I picked up an XXL top in Tesco, tried it on and showed Mrs L and she was 'it's too big!' so I had to get an XL :D

Thanks All !
The great jeans debate !!! I have large thighs so don't wear skinnies, but I might try on some straight leg today, actually I hate jeans shopping, every shop is so random !!

I have a size 14 next which are getting loose, not sure if I can manage a 12 but will let you know !

Shopping with hubby and kids so he will be moaning bout me trying on clothes I am sure !

in 11 years my hubby has been clothes shopping with me about 15 times in all and twice on his own I buy him everything!!!! He detests shops except gaming ones! Typical

in 11 years my hubby has been clothes shopping with me about 15 times in all and twice on his own I buy him everything!!!! He detests shops except gaming ones! Typical

It has to be said...

Bloke shopping:

Bloke needs pair of jeans. Bloke goes to shop that sells jeans. Bloke buys jeans.

Lady shopping:

Lady needs pair of jeans. Lady goes to shop 1, tries pair of jeans on. Lady goes round all the shops in the shopping centre trying on jeans, tops, dresses, shoes. Lady goes back to first shop. Lady buys first pair of jeans. Lady gets home with jeans, two tops, a dress and a pair of shoes. Decides she doesn't like the jeans. Takes jeans back to shop. Repeat

:D :D :D

That's how it seems anyway ;)

In reality, I don't mind having a shop, but it does get frustrating after a while, carrying bags round the shop, hanging around the changing rooms while the kids are going mental because they want their dinner/are tired/want to look at the toys/are tired/etc.

Last edited:
Back