Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

A slight adjustment.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Zayna, 11 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

Hi folks.
    I'm no longer going for weigh in, and I'm using up what shakes I've got but want to stay here to make sure I don't slide down the slippery slope and pile on what I worked hard to lose.
    So I've altered my weight chart below, but not my ticker, no point doing that because I don't really want to get below 10stone.

I got down to 10st 2 on my scales. I'm just back from an extremely indulgent party weekend in Dublin, and was 10st 4 on my scales this morning so I'm back on LT during the day, and a low carb low fat tiny meal at night for the forseeable future. Want to see the needle on my scales touch the 10st mark.

And that's all I have to say about that. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Scary_Cat_Lady

Scary_Cat_Lady Getting fat since 1980

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(30.98%)
    Diet:
    Exante
  4. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

Thank you very much. I hope it's ok to stay here, I'm not going to talk about food, or moan if I put any on due to the change in my plan. I just need the discipline of my chart, and a few words of encouragement now and then.

It also helps me to encourage other people who are struggling.

Z x

5. Cathy

Cathy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done Zayna, only putting a tiny bit on with Dublin and all. :party0011:
    I think what you're doing is really sensible, I bet you'll do fine. xx

6. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

I had a REALLY good day yesterday, had LT all day and 2 litres of water, then just meat & veg for tea. Was desperate for a biccie but managed to keep a lid on it.

Same again today, I'm going for it. I'm also determined not to step on the scales till Saturday morning. I want the 2lb off that I put on while I was away this weekend... :D

7. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    well done hun, your weight loss so far has been an inspiration to many and I look forward to hearing how ya get on in the future. All the best for now, take care

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.