A small rant..... (sorry need to vent some anger)

Get the helpline told, thats appalling.
My CDC doesn't measure me admittedly, but she ALWAYS weighs me, phones to check how I'm doing, always has stock in and is always available at a good time, she'll even see me on a weekend if need be.

Yours sounds like a nightmare. Get her "telt" as they say up here.

Minor detail :D I don't know...some people always finding excuses :D

Yep...sure do:cool: Shake for supper, tent in the garden with optional entertainment
connie_24.gif
and tetra for brekkie:cool:

What more can you ask for?
girl_cool.gif

It just won't do KD. I'm a luxury cruise kind of girl!

AJ

It just won't do KD. I'm a luxury cruise kind of girl!

AJ

Ummm:confused: I see no mention of luxury cruises in the Cambridge yellow book:confused: May I enquire which page it is mentioned on?

But! My plan fits in perfectly with CD :clap: Slugs over the open campfire.
nyam2.gif
(part of the green and white). Yeah...know they aren't green nor white, but like mushrooms, was one of those things that they forgot to put in the book:rolleyes:

Gentle exercise - fighting the rosebushes to get into the tent:cool: and a gentle stroll to find the screeching foxes that call in the night. Very cool:cool::cool:

A CDC on hand to support you (please no ringing the doorbell before 5:00am)

Loads of water from the local pond:bliss:

'Holiday the CD way' :clap:

Ummm:confused: I see no mention of luxury cruises in the Cambridge yellow book:confused: May I enquire which page it is mentioned on?

But! My plan fits in perfectly with CD :clap: Slugs over the open campfire.
nyam2.gif
(part of the green and white). Yeah...know they aren't green nor white, but like mushrooms, was one of those things that they forgot to put in the book:rolleyes:

Gentle exercise - fighting the rosebushes to get into the tent:cool: and a gentle stroll to find the screeching foxes that call in the night. Very cool:cool::cool:

A CDC on hand to support you (please no ringing the doorbell before 5:00am)

Loads of water from the local pond:bliss:

'Holiday the CD way' :clap:

Hey, it's almost starting to sound tempting. Slugs are somewhat like snails, just add some garlic butter and fry over the barbeque. Local pond can double as swimming pool...

I don't mind foxes, at least its not the local cat who terrorizes my two boys (1 year old tabbies) and screeches outside the front door at all hours. I have to get up to rescue them and throw (small) stones at the nasty cat to scare it away, although the sight of me in dressing gown, hair all over the place, hopping down the drive should be enough to scare it away. It had me at A&E in June after I tried to intervene after it came into my house to attack my Oscar:(. Sank its teeth into me, blooming bu**er. Would probably be mates with said fox.

My cats won't come in when I want them too, but will yowl to be let in when they want in.

Anyway, I probably won't take you up on your offer on this occasion;), but it could be a lucrative sideline for you...

AJ

p.s. Gorgeous 'after' pic by the way;).​

Hey, it's almost starting to sound tempting.

Cool. My powers of persuasion are still in tact :cool:

Slugs are somewhat like snails, just add some garlic butter and fry over the barbeque.
Oh no, no, no. Neither garlic nor butter are allowed on CD. Feel free to lightly coat slugs in a tablespoon of Lactose free CD soup powder (Please note: do not make up with water first as cooking may take longer than the maximum of 15 minutes and you wouldn't want to be losing any vits and minerals:eek:)

I don't mind foxes,
Oh:confused: Evidently you are still to experience the fox clickertings at night. It is the worst sound ever. Like a child screaming. Good thing is that you can't possibly sleep through it, so no chance of a drop in the metabolism :clap:

Sank its teeth into me, blooming bu**er.
AJ:eek: Did your CDC not explain that giving blood whilst on CD was a nono?????:eek:

My cats won't come in when I want them too, but will yowl to be let in when they want in.
th_catstaff.gif

Anyway, I probably won't take you up on your offer on this occasion;), but it could be a lucrative sideline for you...
I will keep the tent in the front porch in case you tire of your luxury cruises and need something more entertaining.

p.s. Gorgeous 'after' pic by the way;).
Thanks AJ. It only took about 400 clicks of the camera to get something recognisable. Clever camera. It knew it was just about to be thrown thrown into the aformentioned pond, or fed to the foxes. Remarkable :clap:

Whoops. Appear to have highjacked Sez's thread :eek: Now she will have to add a reply to get it back on track ;)

Back