A special thread just for Becky................

hey bex - hope today went well. Im with ya as from tomorrow hun!!

You are a VIP now with your very own thread!! xx

hey bex - hope today went well. Im with ya as from tomorrow hun!!

You are a VIP now with your very own thread!! xx

you can do it daisy, if i can anyone can :) :) I will look out for you :)

I feel so special with my own thread (thanks susan)

day 2 today yippppppppeeeeeeeee can you tell im excited?

I have lost 3 pounds overnight woooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhooooooooooooo :D :D

becky xxxxxxxxx

Could not have done it without ye. My bf sick of me stop starting stop starting cd!!!!!!

Hi Becky. I am restarting today too. Been off plan and off everything last few weeks. All in my diary !!
Anyway we can do this !!
lets do this together and show the world the meaning of success.
(hows that for a rousing speech. Move over Barack ombama Aly is in da house)

Hi Becky. I am restarting today too. Been off plan and off everything last few weeks. All in my diary !!
Anyway we can do this !!
lets do this together and show the world the meaning of success.
(hows that for a rousing speech. Move over Barack ombama Aly is in da house)

Hey aly, ive just been over in your diary!! your right we can do it comme on :) :) hop on this wagon isnt gonna stop once we get on, hang on!!!!

OK girlies - we are in this together!!!

Lets go.................... xx

well done girles , we can do it.xx

well afternoon everyone, im just back from booking the holiday to lanzarote yipee!!

ive 2shakes down and 1litre. have to pick dd up now from parents house so catch ye later be good :) :)

hey becky glad to see your restart is going well,lanzarote you lucky girl,im just back from my holidays and want to go again!!!!
elaine x

Hi Becky and everyone else.

Well I will admit that I had to re-start today :eek: I have been trying too since fell off the wagon nearly 3 weeks ago (it's really hard to get back on I have to say!)

Well I'm doing okay now, just had my second shake and am determined to stick to this, I even joined the September challenge!!

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and wish everyone else who has re-started luck, I never knew it was so hard to get back into the swing of things.....well onwards and upwards!

Becky it's scorching here in Donegal, far too hot for my liking! how is it where you are?

Speak soon!
xxx

well afternoon everyone, im just back from booking the holiday to lanzarote yipee!!

ive 2shakes down and 1litre. have to pick dd up now from parents house so catch ye later be good :) :)

well done Becky !!! KNEW you could do this :D

and what a great incentive - off to Lanzarote !!!

Debz xx

hey becky glad to see your restart is going well,lanzarote you lucky girl,im just back from my holidays and want to go again!!!!
elaine x

Hey elaine, welcome back. Hope you had a fab holiday :) :)

Hi Becky and everyone else.

Well I will admit that I had to re-start today :eek: I have been trying too since fell off the wagon nearly 3 weeks ago (it's really hard to get back on I have to say!)

Well I'm doing okay now, just had my second shake and am determined to stick to this, I even joined the September challenge!!

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and wish everyone else who has re-started luck, I never knew it was so hard to get back into the swing of things.....well onwards and upwards!

Becky it's scorching here in Donegal, far too hot for my liking! how is it where you are?

Speak soon!
xxx

Hiya, Its hard once you break it isnt it. Im in offaly and omg it was so hot this morning and afternoon now there is the past hr its been raining really heavey non stop and the road up to our estate is blocked with water..i got through ok there is men trying to sort it and thundering now its scary!!

well done Becky !!! KNEW you could do this :D

and what a great incentive - off to Lanzarote !!!

Debz xx
Thank you debz :) :)

Hey Becky, how's things going for you :)

hiya hun, yeah im going good. today is day 7 woohoo delighted with myself. Am waiting till i see my cdc next sat to get weighed. Ive been good and stayed away from the scales. How are you doing?

Thats great Becky, delighted that you are doing great :) best of luck with the WI next weekend, hope the bank holiday is not putting too much temptation in your way

I am doing well, but compared to SS, 810 is bliss :) I lost just over 7.5lbs on SS+ last week and I'm moving up the plans, getting ready to face fertility treatments later in the year so want to be off CD by then :)

Back