a splash of skimmed milk

babs11

hi all, day 10 and going fine. just cant get used to black tea and want to add a splash of skimmed milk to it, has anyone done this and has it made and difference to weight loss? have about 4 cups a day. on total.
thanks

I add a splash of semi skimmed to my tea....only have the occasional cup tho, one a day usually...but it hasnt made a difference to me x

I have a splash of skimmed milk in my tea - about 3-4 cups, and it has made no difference to my losses. :)

Same here, skimmed milk in all my tea and coffee :)

I know a lot of people use a bit of vanilla shake in their coffee, not sure if it would work in tea but looking above, looks like you're fine and dandy too x

For ease might be a good idea to use marvel, tastes the same as normal milk but you can leave it in the cupboard, won't go off, and as it's powder you can take it out with you xxx

I am having soya milk in my tea, as its lower carb higher protein. I am having 150ml a day still. Couldnt do this without it, as my 2 cups of tea in the morning are ingrained in me! Plus its not those that made me fat lol

Dutch said:
I know a lot of people use a bit of vanilla shake in their coffee, not sure if it would work in tea but looking above, looks like you're fine and dandy too x

I have 3 cups of tea a day, with my shakes. If its a flavour other than choc I add a tbsp to the tea and it tastes ok. Don't think I'd like it if I wasn't drinking the shake at the same time but I suppose I already have that taste in my mouth.

Ooh brill, I'm going to get some skimmed milk! Been really struggling with black teas and coffees.

yay me too i love tea and found cant drink it without so havent had it and i think thats why i got some bad heaaches : ( howeva im gonna rush and make one now with skimmed milk yay lol: )

yey!!!!!!! W

yey!! what a relief, I love my milk and cant stand tea/coffee without a bit. Woop! :D Its shocking how much we all reply on tea/coffee in the morning but its gotta be done! :p x

Back