A stone to go with simple start

We'll stuck to the f&h yesterday probably only have around 5 points left now cos I had mash and there was definitely butter in it and oil on the veg! I avoided the cake and just got sliced melon in the shop on the way home.

Mini victory yesterday, I put on and zipped up fully a size 10 dress (not a stretchy one either) woohoo I could barely breath but it still felt good knowing that when I do lose this next 7 1/2 pounds I should be in no bother!

Breakfast

Porridge with Apple and milk

Lunch

Stuffed mushrooms with salad

Dinner

Salmon with cous cous and roasted veggies

Treats
Might go wild and have some jelly and ice cream and maybe some popcorn!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile ap

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1400223654.240223.jpgyummy yummy yummy!

Today's plan

Breakfast

Shredded wheat with milk

Lunch

Salad with porridge bread and cous cous

Dinner

Stew

Still on plan so it's been a great week, I don't know how weigh in will go tomorrow because of the iron tablets, I'm feeling quite bloated!

Got to spend the night finishing my assignment, I thought I was finished but after my tutor reviewed it it appears I've completely missed the point, stressed out now!

Plan for today

Breakfast

Beans on toast

Snack

Berries and natural yogurt

Lunch

Salad

Dinner

Spaghetti Bol with brown pasta and salad

I might try to make the biscuits with the porridge and bananas I think Ava might enjoy these as well.

Thanks sue-eadie!

Down another 1/2 lb this week wohoo! 6 to go, come on already!

Going out the next 2 weekends it is going to be tough, 9 weeks to my brothers wedding so have to stay motivated!

Still sticking to the plan pointed yesterday because it was my mil's birthday so I knew there would be cake involved and didn't want ro use my weeklies up on it! 44 weeklies left for the weekend now and I doubt I will be heading anywhere because we have a sicky baby, my poor tot hate when is is sick!

Hey I'm doing the filling and healthy I couldn't stick with the 2 treats! Which are you doing?

At this moment in time? SFAEI, that's See Food And Eat It ;-) I'm contemplating F&H but then again I could just go back on PP as I know that soooooo well! X

I would give the f&h a go if I was you I used to do the points and I find this much easier you can mix and match aswell so I do days of pointing if I have something on but they kill me now I hate propoints!

I would give the f&h a go if I was you I used to do the points and I find this much easier you can mix and match aswell so I do days of pointing if I have something on but they kill me now I hate propoints!

Really? What do you hate about PP? X

I just hate having to think about the food before I eat it at least with f&h I know what I can eat and I don't have to be weighing everything or walking around tesco like a maniac with a calculator!

I just hate having to think about the food before I eat it at least with f&h I know what I can eat and I don't have to be weighing everything or walking around tesco like a maniac with a calculator!

Ha ha ha! I have OCD so WW did turn me into Raiman lol! I just don't think I would know when to stop with F&H! X

Been on the missing list a bit lately have been sticking to the plan although I have only lost half a pound, but between my exam and a sick baby I'll take that it could have been worse!

Im going to go back to writing everything down so I will update meals later once I decide! Might do a points day today as hubby is looking for some kind of chicken pie but I'll see once I have a look at home!

Back