A stone to go with simple start

Been on the missing list a bit lately have been sticking to the plan although I have only lost half a pound, but between my exam and a sick baby I'll take that it could have been worse! Im going to go back to writing everything down so I will update meals later once I decide! Might do a points day today as hubby is looking for some kind of chicken pie but I'll see once I have a look at home!

A loss is a loss and it sounds as though you should be be very proud of yourself with everything else going on. Yey for Pie, I'm a total pie lover lol x

Thanks Serena, I am happy enough is just taking forever to lose this last half a stone is staying to really annoy me!

Breakfast

Porridge bread
Coffee
Ww bar (2)

Lunch/Dinner

Chicken stir fry (didn't have ingredients for pie)
Brown rice

Snacks

I will decide later

Thanks Serena, I am happy enough is just taking forever to lose this last half a stone is staying to really annoy me! Breakfast Porridge bread Coffee Ww bar (2) Lunch/Dinner Chicken stir fry (didn't have ingredients for pie) Brown rice Snacks I will decide later

The longer it takes to lose the longer if should stay off! Food sounds good, hope u still enjoy your Stirfry! X

Here's hoping anyway Serena 2 stone in 10 months I'm really dragging it out!

Ended up using 12 points on Heineken last night and 4 altogether on weight watchers bars so 16 weeklies gone but last night and tonight are kinda our weekend cos hubby is work for the real weekend!

Dunno what to eat today have no food in except frozen cod which is kinda boring but can't afford shopping today so I'll have to find something to do with it!

Started my day with an orange my leafer says fruit first thing might speed up my losses

Breakfast

Slimbo (3)
2 bacon medallions(1)
Fried egg(2)
Milk (2)

Lunch
Salad kfc (7)
Corn on the cob (4) raging

Dinner
?

Snacks
1/2 bottle of wine (10)
Maybe some popcorn

Looking forward to the opening ceremony of the world cup hopefully the small lady will go to bed before it starts!

Last edited:
Here's hoping anyway Serena 2 stone in 10 months I'm really dragging it out! Ended up using 12 points on Heineken last night and 4 altogether on weight watchers bars so 16 weeklies gone but last night and tonight are kinda our weekend cos hubby is work for the real weekend! Dunno what to eat today have no food in except frozen cod which is kinda boring but can't afford shopping today so I'll have to find something to do with it!

Hope u both enjoyed your 'weekend' x

Started my day with an orange my leafer says fruit first thing might speed up my losses Breakfast Slimbo (3) 2 bacon medallions(1) Fried egg(2) Milk (2) Lunch Salad kfc (7) Corn on the cob (4) raging Dinner ? Snacks 1/2 bottle of wine (10) Maybe some popcorn Looking forward to the opening ceremony of the world cup hopefully the small lady will go to bed before it starts!

Looks good! Not sure how tasty a ? will be tho ;-) x

After pointing my salad yesterday I realised that all I have to point when doing the f&h is the croutons (1) and the salad dressing (1) and I better give (2) for the butter in the corn on the cob.

Then the night began with 2 glasses of Heineken(8) and finished with 2 glasses of wine (10) feeling a little worse for wear today and it's open day at playschool, what was I thinking 10 screaming kids Oh god! Can't wait for bed tonight!

22 weeklies gone yesterday!

Breakfast

Bread
Banana
Coffee

Lunch/dinner

Cajun chicken
Salad
Chips

Supper
Slimbo
Ham
Salad

Snack
Ww bar ( 2 )

Last edited:
How's the head ;-) Hope open day wasn't too painful! X

How's the head ;-) Hope open day wasn't too painful! X

Hey Serena, not feeling too bad just tired and feel like I could eat for Ireland! Going to have some popcorn and chocolate later I think and then an early night!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile ap

Hey Serena, not feeling too bad just tired and feel like I could eat for Ireland! Going to have some popcorn and chocolate later I think and then an early night! Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile ap

Mmmmm Popcorn! I still need to buy me some Kernels and Flavour a Sprinkle! X

Had a small wobble at the weekend couldn't help myself it was so sunny that in the evening when it was cooling we lit the fire pit and toasted Marsh mellows and had some beers I didn't over do it tho so hopefully I should be ok! I'll move anyway not going to let it run my week!

Breakfast

Shredded wheat and milk

Lunch

Salad with egg and ham
Porridge bread

Dinner

Was planning curry it might be too hot for that tho might have to wait and see

No treats till Wednesday unless they are free

Had a small wobble at the weekend couldn't help myself it was so sunny that in the evening when it was cooling we lit the fire pit and toasted Marsh mellows and had some beers I didn't over do it tho so hopefully I should be ok! I'll move anyway not going to let it run my week! Breakfast Shredded wheat and milk Lunch Salad with egg and ham Porridge bread Dinner Was planning curry it might be too hot for that tho might have to wait and see No treats till Wednesday unless they are free

I don't think a few beers or marshmallows would have done too much damage! Is it still warm by you today? It's dull and windy and cold here :-( x

Ya im in Ireland and we are having a 'heatwave' by our standards! I'm stuck studying for the week tho assignments due in next Tuesday and I'm miles behind!

Ya im in Ireland and we are having a 'heatwave' by our standards! I'm stuck studying for the week tho assignments due in next Tuesday and I'm miles behind!

What are u studying? Can u send the heat wave to Kent!!!! X

Breakfast
Porridge bread
Coffee

Lunch
Leftover curry on a baked potato

Dinner
Pork chop and chips I think

Another scorcher today hard to say no to a beer later :)

I'm studying early childhood care and education, really enjoying it but it's hard!

Wow! That sounds fab! I'm going back to college in September to study Level 2 TA. X

Breakfast Porridge bread Coffee Lunch Leftover curry on a baked potato Dinner Pork chop and chips I think Another scorcher today hard to say no to a beer later :)

What's Porridge Bread? Or is that two separate things lol x

Back