Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

A stupid 5 mins!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by StacieG, 28 April 2010 Social URL.

1. StacieG

StacieG Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(8.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - EE Food Optimising
    I haven't felt very well today so I dropped my daughter off at school and came back and went to bed; I didn't have anything to eat before.

I got up @ 1.30..and though hmm I am a bit hungry..but for dinner I had already decided that I was going to make chicken goujons!.. so what did i do??

I went to the cupboard and got out two Alpen Light bars and half way through my second bar I just thought...what the hell have I done! I wanted to use my HEX for the breadcrumbs on the chicken!!

So for the last half an hour I have been sat contemplating what to syn... the two Alpen light bars are 6 syns...and 2 slices of wholemeal bread is 7 syns...
    So I have decided that I am going to syn the bars and use the bread as the HEXB...

Anyone think I should do it differently :confused: ?? x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lonestitcher

Lonestitcher Silver Member

Unless it would be too difficult, could you turn today into a RED day? That way, you would have 2 HEXb's for the day?

Are you going to use ALL the breadcrumbs just for you? If not, I PERSONALLY would count 1 slice of bread as your 'share' of the breadcrumbs (1/2 HEXB), 1 Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB) and then syn the remaining Alpen as 3 syns!!!!

4. StacieG

StacieG Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(8.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - EE Food Optimising
    I never thought about it like that... I don't know how many breadcrumbs there will be so I can see when I make it.
    Thanks for the different way of looking at it!

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have to agree with Lonesticher. I have made the KFC style chicken before and used 2 slices bread. It works out syn wise at 0.5 syns per drumstick, other wise I would have lost either 6 syns, or my HeB.
    If you can work out the syn value Hun, I would do that.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.