A stupid 5 mins!!

StacieG

I haven't felt very well today so I dropped my daughter off at school and came back and went to bed; I didn't have anything to eat before.

I got up @ 1.30..and though hmm I am a bit hungry..but for dinner I had already decided that I was going to make chicken goujons!.. so what did i do??

I went to the cupboard and got out two Alpen Light bars and half way through my second bar I just thought...what the hell have I done! I wanted to use my HEX for the breadcrumbs on the chicken!!

So for the last half an hour I have been sat contemplating what to syn... the two Alpen light bars are 6 syns...and 2 slices of wholemeal bread is 7 syns...
So I have decided that I am going to syn the bars and use the bread as the HEXB...

Anyone think I should do it differently :confused: ?? x x

Unless it would be too difficult, could you turn today into a RED day? That way, you would have 2 HEXb's for the day?

Are you going to use ALL the breadcrumbs just for you? If not, I PERSONALLY would count 1 slice of bread as your 'share' of the breadcrumbs (1/2 HEXB), 1 Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB) and then syn the remaining Alpen as 3 syns!!!!

I never thought about it like that... I don't know how many breadcrumbs there will be so I can see when I make it.
Thanks for the different way of looking at it!

I have to agree with Lonesticher. I have made the KFC style chicken before and used 2 slices bread. It works out syn wise at 0.5 syns per drumstick, other wise I would have lost either 6 syns, or my HeB.
If you can work out the syn value Hun, I would do that.

Back