A thread for all you ladies

Oh Dave. I feel so genuinely gutted for you. You obviously love her and she would appear to feel the same way.

The question is as you said - is it the committment that she wants? Or is there an underlying issue?

I so hope that it works out for you, you seem like an amazing man.

xx

Dave - so so so sorry to hear your news. What horrific timing.

I am sure, if it is purely the committal-issue, she will come to her senses quick smart and be marching you up the aisle in no time... if she's not sure if you meant it or not - show her this thread!! And if it is something else - well, in the long term you will be better off and able to find someone who truly appreciates you for who you are.

I hope it works out - you quite clearly love her to pieces, and from the sounds of it she feels the same but her head is all over the place...

(((Hugs))) Anna x

Oh Dave - what rotten news.

Hope everything gets sorted. It's such a shame. Keep us posted.

AWWW Dave :patback:

What a shame. I am sure things will work out for the best whatever you both decide. Now that she knows what your plans were if she doesn't change her mind you will know there must be another issue.

I always live by this when it comes to relationships
"Whats for you wont go by you"

So true Emz... I was gutted when my last guy and I broke up - but then I figured, well - if he didn't want to be with me anyway, warts and all - then why would I lower myself and want to sell myself short? To ex: "Good riddance, and thanks for freeing me so I can go and find someone who truly loves and appreciates me the way I am. I deserve to be adored and wanted."
I wish I'd listened to my own advice when I got together with my recent ex-type-person (hehe)... such a div. Ah well, the light has been switched on and I'm better out of that!

x

I love the idea of the 1 on the beach, wen the clock strikes 12,its a new year and a new chapter in both of ya lifes its beautiful,x:) :) :) :)

I"d show er wot u put on this forum the date etc,then she"d no u were committed..(bang goes the suprize):candledinner::hug99:i think ule both get past this if that was er genuine reason<dnt give up:vibes::love047: x x

Oh well, she has moved out now and I think she's found someone else. She wont admit that though.

Last night she said "I'm no longer attracted to you."

Ha! I blame LL. When i was 24.5 stone she didnt have a problem. Now Ive lost weight this happens.

I might sue LL for ruining my relationship!

Perhaps she is attracted to the larger man!!

At least you have managed to find the funny side of a horrid situation. Write to the Daily Mail! They have a vendetta against LL, they'd be thrilled to add "LL will destroy your relationship" to their list of reasons not to lose weight with LL!!

I hope everything works out for you. She may not have been "the one" but you will get there, when your ready to jump back in the shark tank that is the dating world. Maybe then, she'll see what it is she lost.

B x

Back