A TOTALLY!! gross post - BE WARNED!!

rade

try, try & try some more!
Ok, basically i have to ask if anyone is having a similar experience as me!

I'm on my 6th week of SS and drink 4 litres of water throughout day and have 4 packs.

I do have frequent bouts of diahorrea on SS, strangely in the evening only and when i say the 'squits' i mean it, literally peeing out my bum (sorry!) does anyone get this too? I ain't guzzling my water and i sip around my packs to dilute the vits..

I have maybe 3 bars a week and often these are during the day, it's weird that i have never had this problem in the mornings or during the day....

My belly makes noises like a tortured cat and then i might need a rush to the loo!! Honestly though i think even if my intestines fell out my a$*e i wouldn't stop this diet...

Am i *alone* here? :(

I would PRAY for constipation!!!

p.s. when can you start bars, my friend started this diet last week but i can't remember if it is week 2 or 3!! thanks :D

Start bars week 3

I have the same sorta problem, doesnt sound as bad, and during the day i feel fairly constipated - its as if in the evening my water intake catches up with me. I'm only on 3 shakes a day and i dont like the thought of bars. But you are defo not alone. I feel about 5 stone lighter after going to the loo :(

Take a good book with you :D:D:D xxxx

Thanks blue!!

It is defo a delicate situation!!! lol

but this diet is worth that and ALOT more!! :D

It happened to me when i was on abstinence on LL, It was caused by the bars in my case....i had the same horrible wind gurgling in my tummy, than i would have diarrhoea like water... once or twice i set off for the loo and had an accident!!!!!!!!!!! :(

It happened to me when i was on abstinence on LL, It was caused by the bars in my case....i had the same horrible wind gurgling in my tummy, than i would have diarrhoea like water... once or twice i set off for the loo and had an accident!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Oh, this site is fab!!! We all tell it like it is!! lol

Sometimes i get scared to fart!! :eek:

This is my 2nd time on a VLCD and i've had this delicate problem both times. First time on Lipotrim and on CD now. It only happened to me a couple of times in wk1 and 2. For me i don't know if adding fibresure was the answer or my body just got used to VLCD. Also only happened in the evening????

Who would we have if we didnt have each other eh? There's no embarrassment involved cos we'reall going on the same journey, some of us encounter hurdles that others dont eh?

I fell asleep yesterday about half nine (pm) and woke up desperate - jumped over sleeping OH and barely made it, yet yesterday morningi woulda paid for a colonic xxxxxxxxx

ive had that a couple of times but just put it down to my ibs
am currently the other way, stomachs so hard and bloted and feeling like someones kicked me in the kidneys :(

Just to warn you, you could still be constipated if you feel like it is running out (ds had this problem a while ago!) as the runny stuff can pass through the blockage (sorry if tmi!!)

Hey hun, don't worry we've all been there, I've had an unfortunate farting incident very early on, luckily I was at home!! Are you using a fibre supplement like Psyllium Husks as they can help with the runs as well as constipation as they bulk things out a bit?

Georgie
xx

Hey hun, don't worry we've all been there, I've had an unfortunate farting incident very early on, luckily I was at home!! Are you using a fibre supplement like Psyllium Husks as they can help with the runs as well as constipation as they bulk things out a bit?

Georgie
xx

I know where Georgie is coming from on this one! It happened to me twice while on SS - once in the car:eek: and once at home. Just as you say - like "peeing out of your bum"! I got it on and off during SS but once i moved onto 790 it stopped completely.

xx

I was just taking a great big sip of my green tea when i read that - almost choked! You don't look like the type of person that sharts georgie! LMFAO!!!

Hey Nicky, you're right about letting greem tea cool before drinking - delicious! May give up normal tea xxx

I was just taking a great big sip of my green tea when i read that - almost choked! You don't look like the type of person that sharts georgie! LMFAO!!!

Hey Nicky, you're right about letting greem tea cool before drinking - delicious! May give up normal tea xxx

I'm one of the best when it comes to farting - windy George!! lol Went the opposite way on 790 but now seems to have levelled off but have so much more wind - its all those potatoes!!!

Gxx

Damn you for mentioning potatoes again xx

:sign0007:

Gxx

We'll be having words later missy! :whoopass:

I found the mushroom soup made me either very sick or gave me an upset tummy. I tried the soup 3 times before I gave up on it.

I also get a really loud gurgling tummy every night on the train home!

i too have had that , extremely loose it was bad following a bar so put it down to the manitol. i take codeine / morphine for pain so that bungs me up .... then i have to take a couple of laxatives to empty me out . ( i seem to be pooing once a week now instead of twice )im sure if i could poo once a day i would be at goal weight:sick0019:

if i could poo once a day i would be at goal weight:sick0019:
:rotflmao: You might be right!! lol

Thanks for all the advice guys!! Will go out for some husks later!!

Back