A typical days food

Tan

For breakfast -
I usually have 2 wholemeal toast with a scraping of butter and marmalade or shreddies/weetabix with banana and skimmed milk.
For lunch -
usually a ham or tuna salad sandwich and fruit.
For dinner -
spaghetti bolognese with a small sprinkling of cheese(I love cheese)
Chilli and rice
Roast dinners with dry roasted potatoes
Stir fry vegetables with a blue dragon sauce with salmon YUM
Pasta salad with extra low fat mayonnaise from sainsburys.

I miss eggs and cheese the most as I used to eat alot of those.

I usually have cereal ( currently Kellog's Start), with skimmed milk, wholemeal toast and sugar free jam for brekkie. Then for lunch, homemade veg soup, chicken or ham sandwich ( I use thousand island light or philly extra light instead of marg or butter), fresh fruit and somtimes a muller light. For dinner, usually turkey or chicken with either tomato based pasta sauce and wholewheat pasta, or I'll have potatoes and veggies with it. I rarely eat between meals now, but if I do, then I'll have either a piece of fruit or a low fat cereal bar.
x

Tam, I don't see why you can't eat eggs hun?

I have 2 poached eggs on two slices of toast a lot of mornings?

Breakfast - Ham toastie, using super low fat Flora spread and wholemeal bread and a yoghurt bar or porridge with jam

Poached egg on toast

Beans and poached egg on toast

Lunch

Heins chilli beef soup with a couple slices of bread with low fat spread on and a mullerice

Or ham sandwhich with baked crisps, muller rice and 2 pieces of fruit!

Or tuna or ham salad with low fat salad dressing and aslice ofbread and spread

Or if I'm at home beans and egg on toast!

Tea - Oh god,loads!

Mackeral, weighed out with new potato's, loads of peas and sweetcorn!

Venison grill steaks, with oven chips/or mash and beans and some bred maybe, depending how hungry LOL

Salmon, veg and potato's

Chicken, oven cooked with oven chips and salad

Tuna, sweetcorn, mayo with jacket taty and salad

Spaghetti bolognese, made with onion, chopped toms and sweetcorn (and anything else I have lying around) on jacket potato or with pasta, I prefer potato though, more filling

And loadsmore I can't think of right now LOL!

You just have to measure out per 100g's and add the fat up. I find I can pretty much eat most things Curtis does, just with a healthy twist :) LOL!

OOoh! OOoh! Rivitas, with low fat Asda garlic herb cheese spread, ham and cucumber! I had this for my lunch today :) It's lovely :)

And forgot to add, I have supper as well, which is chopped up Mango, qiwi, orange, apple, bannana and raisins covered in fat free onken strawberry yoghurt :) I look forward to that :)

KayMarie, eggs are 11.2g fat per 100g whole raw egg ( just looking in my wee Xenical food and calorie counter lol).
So while they are good for you, I'd watch how many I was eating per week hun.
xx

Oh, Ive never had a problem with them, side effect wise. I knew they would be farely high in fat, but not that much. I'll be sure the watch how much I eat of them :)

You could still have one on toast :)

Last night i roasted parsnips, carrots, swede and onions with a sprinkling of rosemary. I used olive oil frylight and had it with a chicken breast wrapped in smoked bacon and some peas. It was lovely.

I also had a Weight watchers panacotta with raspberry sauce... it was slightly over the fat allowance at 5.5g per 100g but it was really lovely.

Jax

Back