A website that has been a lifesaver at times!

petal91

I havent yet once on Dukan broken the diet. I am 4lbs off being two thirds to my target weight :)
But i have often, in a moment of craving, needed something to calm the urge of wanting to stuff my face. Have often had a couple of bits from here (They even sell the sheryaki noodles at a reasonable price). I dont have much/many at a time and it has never affected weigh loss (though everyone is different). . .
Anyway, thought it may be helpful to someone :)
http://www.sugarfreemegastore.com/

Had a quick look mmmmm apple sour sweets sound amazing xxx

I bought from there when it was lowcarbmegastore, bought loads of sugar free sweets and lollies, got lots reduced, knowing they was there in my cupboard then set me off, ended up eating them all in one day and then suffered the warned consequences of over consumption, awful stomach cramps and running to the toilet every minute!
Only buy if you know you can control yourself! Once I get that sweet taste the beast inside of me takes over and I have to have more!

Yes. Luckily one thing this diet has tought me is willpower. And now when having a sweet or two i always remember i lasted 3 months without and they are there next time- that i dont need to eat all at once!
Now. . . If they were to make sugar, carb and fat free ice cream, i doubt my willpower would hold up! Haha

Back