A wedding pic........... I hope

DIANAGRACE

Good morning to you all, I got married last Friday and some asked to se a pic of the wedding, well If I have done this right should be one:eek:, day 3 of ww all seems to be fine cant get over eating real food after being on lipotrim, diet works but real hard to do, hat off to those that can do it. So new hubby and a new change in my life just want to get rid of the weight :sigh:, this is my second marrage was married to the first for 24 years, but he thought he had the right to beat me every day, still thats the past new things ahead for me now. Thankyou for reading this hope you all have a great day. :)
DIANA:):):):):)

I cant help you with the pic I am a computer dunce! Congrats on the beginning of your new life - hope you will be very happy together!

I'm sure you and new hubby will be v happy together. You will appreciate each other all the more after having had a difficult past - I know and so does my OH as we both came out of abusive relationships.

Can someone with more technical knowledge help with getting the pics up though?

I'm trying to get more in touch with my inner voyeur. Love wedding pics :)

congrats on getting married! he feeling when you first get married....id love it back, ive been married 4years this year, i would love to do it again!

well id like too, but tommo just said when weve been ogether for 10 years hes guna serve me papers! git!
I said ok then i just wana get married so i can wear proper dress this time!lol we will be married still cos no one will want the gitbag lmao!

Back