A weekend off? Whaddya reckon?

Found it found it!!!!

Hope you like it ........

Vegetable Lasagne for GREEN DAY
3 syns the whole lot(using triangles as one of your HB)! Or nothing if you use 28gms of parmesan from allowance B and the other triangles from your allowance... you get the drift.

All veg that you like including onions.. chopped.
Tin of tomatoes
Herbs - garlic, oregano, anise, salt, pepper, parsley and any other you like. (I add chilli too fresh rather yummy!)
Sheets of lasagne
Fromage blanc.. which is your quark.
2 level tablespoons of parmesan 1.5 syns per level tablespoon.
Light Laughing Cow Triangles.
Spray light

Few sprays in pan and lightly cook veg off... start with onions.
Add herbs, leave to cook for a minute or two add tin tomatoes.

Get out deep dish and layer up with veg pasta veg pasta finish with pasta on top.

In a bowl or jug add your quark and 3/4 of parmesan and mix... then pour over the top ensuring you cover all the pasta.

Sprinkle the remaining on the top and add some laughing cow light triangles dotted over the top.

Bake in moderate oven till brown... then eatttttttttttttttttttt!!!

To me this is a large dish and will serve the whole family but if you wanted to keep it to yourself well whats 3 syns!!

Vegetables I add...

Courgette
Brocolli
French Beans
Kidney beans (tin of)
cauliflower
Peppers

Always think it is nice when you see a pic of it too...

Happy eating!

mmmmmm...yummy.

Thanks.x

how about a day time class hun and take kids with u its what i do.

Presumably you could add in some quorn mince???

Yes I guess so ... why not... don't do it as can't get it over here haha... can get horse.. not that I am eating that eww poor animals.

Lol...dare I say it...horse is nice slowly barbequed!!! Dont know if its a speed food though...hmmmm!!! Lol

Lol...dare I say it...horse is nice slowly barbequed!!! Dont know if its a speed food though...hmmmm!!! Lol

Now stop being naught Mrs V :8855::8855: it would be speed food if you were riding it's brother or sister while eating it haha...

Never tried it though. have you?

Whereabouts are you Treats?

Made the lasagne, and some 'potato bake' (same thing, but potato slices on top). Will let you know how delicious it is!

It was really tasty, except I made the mistake of putting cabbage in it (left over in the fridge) and that overpowered all other tastes a little. BUT I did make 12 meals from the batch, which makes it VERY convenient and really cheap.

Feeling more positive today. Bought a little notebook to write food in and have just sat and dated it through to May. I've put a target weight for every two weeks, and by losing three pounds a fortnight (do-able, i reckon, but not over-ambitious), I'd be at target by May. Come on, come on, come on!!!!

That's a really positive thing to do. Well done for not giving in!

Thank you! Just hope I can keep the mood positive. I'm hoping that the notebook will be useful, as I can look forwards to May, and see how even a small difference each day can make me that weight at the end of it all...

The most important thing is to make the diet work for you and your life. You shouldnt have to rule your life around a diet. Really good planning and lots of variety will keep you inspired.

The book is a fantastic idea, you can look back at weeks where you have had good losses and it will help you to focus when you are feeling demotivated. We all get it. Especially when we have so many hormones floating about at different times of the month.

I had my moment last Sunday and, as you know from my previous posts, I gave in to it and managed to put on 1lb in 1 day :D. I have weigh in on Monday and I am hoping for a decent weightloss this week.

Good luck. Let us know how you get on. I lost a pound yesterday!! If it carries on like that I think motivation will be no problem (lol!!!).x

Great work K! So proud of you for sticking to it.

Love the idea of a book... I use a lever arch folder and print off recipes that I love and put photos in it and also have my food diary in it. Helps me to keep it all in one place and then I can refer to recipes when I want one.

Made corn chili bread last night.. Rogan Josh is on the slow cooker from yesterday... so been cooking slowly all night for today.. yummy!

Think I may make the pasta cake today.

I live in France K....so makes shopping for products a lot lot harder. Found out what soya was yesterday and went to one of their biggest supermarkets and they gave me the run around... the french are lazy and don't seem to do raw products like TVP.. it has spices and sauces and other things I had no idea haha.... I got two burger like things but... well might get a friend to send me some over from the uk!

Anyway... keep planning and you will have everything ready when your hungry... don't forget to go for your high fibre and Superspeed food and lots of water!

Also try to have smaller aims.. this will spur you on and mentally make you feel better. If you have 5 stone to lose and you loose 1lb... I would be a little disheartened.. but if you aimed for 7 lb at a time... 1lb is great! See what I mean.

And if you don't get the average you want a month... don't worry.. measure yourself and you may have lost inches! Good luck :D

Yeah, must invest in a tape measure...still feeling more positive too, so things are looking up...I'm going to weigh myself in kilos on a day to day basis, because they go down quicker, and just switch to stones / pounds each fortnight for official weigh in. That way, i get the pleasure of scales going down, but also keep the motivation of fortnightly weigh ins to look forward to...or so the theory goes!

0.4 kilos to go and I'll be lighter than I've been since my daughter was born (nearly two years ago though, so not really a valid excuse anymore!!!)

Why did you move to France? How exciting! J'adore France!

Hi Katherine. Well done for sticking with it....you really will feel the benefits, frustrating though it may be that it takes so long, it really is healthier for you.
Keep it up and you will see the benefits in no time.

Kerry-Ann
xx

Back