A Weigh of Life

Trixy - have you changed your avatar????? Looking hot, baby. Loving the hair

Pinkie - it is on tv - but on a very obscure sports channel only available on Sky and for an extra subscription charge. And their coverage is shocking. If we win I shall be on here drunk at about 4am to let you all now :)

I love ragging!! Only way I can get my hair to hold a vague curl. It's down to my waist so it's so heavy anything else just pulls the curl out. Looks fantastic. And you look so happy.

Wow... you've had a great week! Well done for that loss! 2lb is awesome. You look beautiful in that dress... it definitely suits you, and I'm so pleased to see how confident you're feeling. Woop woop!

xx

Someone on here is going to be so ecstatic bunny tonight. Let us know how the proposal goes! :)

Hope Sky get there act together and show the final xx

** edit** Just seen the final score, you lot were taking the piss out of them weren't you? Well done :D

Wemberlee, Wemberlee......

Last edited:
** edit** Just seen the final score, you lot were taking the piss out of them weren't you? Well done :D

Wemberlee, Wemberlee......

Hahahahahahaha - we did let them get one. We weren't completely cruel.

Proposal is if we win the final. So a 10 day wait yet. And it's Manchester City's stadium this year. Logistical nightmare. Us and Luton Town all have to travel from Euston.

*whispers* between you and I and the other zillion members on here I booked my hotel rooms for the final back in October.

I'm still totally shocked. I missed the first goal as we scored after 27 seconds and I was still clearing up teacups. I missed the 3rd one as well as I'd gone in to unwrap the half time cake. They at least scored the other 4 at convenient times.

My boys were amazing. So proud of them. We're within a breath of righting a very bad wrong.

If anyone's interested in looking at my night (and when you see them you may understand why I love the football) the pics are here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150174657080796.305365.670700795&l=ec7503cabf

There's no way I'm sleeping tonight. Fortunately I'm not back at work until 5pm. *phew*

Whoop Whoop and a huge f*@king WHOOP

Hi Zoe (I'm a Zoe too), loving your diary. Just read your entire thread (phew!) and loving it. Well done to Wimbledon - you must be thrilled! Did you declare undying love to your football boy? Let us know. Maybe we haven't heard from you in a week because you've eloped. Keep up the good work with the plan, you're doing really well.

ZX

Just popping in to say excuse my prolonged absence but I've been busy getting drunk.

Back to work later and I'll update you on the good (football) and the bad (I put on weight)

Zxx

Sent from my iPhone

Hey there. Read your opening paragraph and I just had to comment!

I too have opposite body dysmorphia, thinking I look ok, till the darn photos crop up on Facebook!

Well done on getting back on ze wagon :D

I'm back. Properly this time. End of season celebrations all completed. I've drunk too much, partied too hard and may have completely lost my dignity on a very dubious incident Saturday night.

It's at least two weeks since I've kept a proper food diary so I aim to start that again today.

I have 10 weigh ins until the season starts again. Or 7 until pre-season friendlies start. The aim is now to lose 1 stone by my weigh in on 3rd August or 7lb by weigh in on July 13th.

Only thing planned between now and then is mums 60th birthday party in two weekends time. And shes planned lots of SW friendly food as lots of girls from her group coming.

So. This is it. The next push.

If anyone wants to follow me on twitter and help me along that'd be great. I'm @samesizedfeet. BUT.... I swear a lot so I'm not to all tastes.

Stay with me Girlies. Really needing the encouragement now.

Zxx

Sent from my iPhone

Welcome back Zoe - lots of support ready and waiting! . . .

I have made THE most horrendous mistakes with men (well, boys actually) over the past few days. I actually hate myself. And I should know that what's done is done and you can't go back. And you should never have regrets in life. But right now I'm just turning it over and over in my head. Even now at 2am.

Strangely it's made me more determined to stay on track. If they can't see they've thrown away something amazing then I shall show them. I have at least 7 weigh ins (including one when I get up in a few hours) until I will see them again. I hope to shake off at least 10lb by then. That's my target. And I'm going for it.

Sent from my iPhone

You deserve to be treated like a princess, no matter what your weight is. Don't settle for anything less! It won't do any harm to look knockout next time you bump into these people though ;) keep at it Zoe you can and will achieve your goals ;) big hug xx

Aww Zoe, boys can all be rubbish, but you have to sort through the weeds before you find the good uns. Very few women find their prince on first attempt ;)

Don't fret about what is done, we all make mistakes esp with regards to the male species, I don't know anyone who doesn't have at least one regret

Glad to see it's motivated you for plan tho, those 10lb will be gone in no time xx

Erm. Am I allowed to swear on here? I mean really swear? Because right now all I want to say us "Oh My F*EUR}ing God"

Well. My own special interpretation of SW this week which, although eating the right foods, has seen the introduction of vodka, shots and jäger bombs and doing the sexy body magic. Well, it bloody worked.

*cough*

I am very pleased to announce I have lost FIVE AND A HALF POUNDS

Jesus. I re-weighed 4 times to check I'm not mental.

That's my first stone done. Only a week behind target. Plus a couple more.

I've had to come for a lie down.

I may have to reset the targets from my last message as I'm almost there on the 10lb one already.

Erm. I am happy.

Love you all. It's the magic of coming back to this place. Genius.

Zxx

Sent from my iPhone

Back