A Weigh of Life

I got a STS. Which is good I suppose. I have to admit to myself that I'm having trouble re-focussing still and I did a lot of picking at the weekend. Thought I might get away with it. I didn't. Lesson learnt.

I'm also at the cusp of moving from a 13 something down into a 12 something. I've always found that I struggle to do this bit. I'm not sure if it's psychological, if my body is just freaky or what. Chances are that when I eventually go down to a 12 something I'll pop back up the week after.

Of my two upcoming targets I have 2 weeks now to do 2.5lb and 5 weeks to do 8.5lb. Another lesson learnt as i was a bit cocky about reaching those after the week I hit 5.5lb. In fact I think it's since then that I've had trouble getting my head back on plan 100%.

So a completely 100% week coming up to see how I get on. It should be pretty straight forward as I only have one day off work between now and next weigh in so the chances of having a picking day are low. As long as I prepare myself well for work it'll all be cool.

Aims for the next week:

• Superspeed myself to death
  • Be prepared (I nicked that one from the boy scouts)
  • Write everything down AND report back to you lot on my food
  • Cup of hot lemon every morning
  • Do NOT have a sneaky mid week weigh in.

• Do NOT have a toffee crisp even if it's within your syns (know I'm allowed - need to stop it)

Sunday will be my struggle as I'm on early shift starting at 7am. That's nice jammed between two week of night shifts finishing at 2am!!! So I'll be tired and hungry all day which is Danger Point for me.

Just made a good start: cup of hot water and lemon to accompany a bowl of superspeed summer fruits with low fat natural yoghurt for breakfast .

Looking forward to a 100% day turning in to a 100% week.

Zxx

I'm also at the cusp of moving from a 13 something down into a 12 something. I've always found that I struggle to do this bit. I'm not sure if it's psychological, if my body is just freaky or what. Chances are that when I eventually go down to a 12 something I'll pop back up the week after.

I have the exact same problem, I always get to around 13 stone and it's like i've decided i've done really well so reward with food and back up I go!!

I've got down to 13.2.5 and since then I haven't had one day on plan.. "because i'm nearly 12 stone and thats fab so i can relax!":nono: :rolleyes:

Good luck for the week, hope you stick to your plans 100% with ease

xx

Wednesday's food diary
Green day

Breakfast 1pm: Strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries covered in low fat natural yoghurt

Snack 3.30pm: Alpen light apple (half 1st Hex B)

Lunch 5.30pm: Pasta with tuna and sweetcorn and a hint of vlf mayo (0.5 syn)

Snack 8pm: pineapple

Dinner 10.30pm: Cottage pie made with quorn

Snack 1am: Alpen light summer fruits (half 1st Hex B)

Treats for being a good girl:
Packet of monster munch (5.5 syns)
4 mini eggs (3 syns)
One starburst chew. The purple flavour (1 syn)

Total syns: 10

Hex A - skimmed milk used in tea
Hex B1 - see above
Hex B2 - not had it yet!!! Will be 2x ryvita in an hour or so. With some quark. Or I might try it with marmite

Hahahaha. That's a lesson learnt. I count them out and leave the packet behind. I've had an incident in the past where I kept having one more then one more then one more.

The 4 I intended to have became about 16.

Never again.

Agree with Pinkie... A STS is definitely better than a gain, especially after loads of bread ;)
Your back on track, chica! Yay! Xx

I am mightily impressed at your restraint on the 4 mini-eggs. Another of the few chockies I love adn could also just go on eating them. :D

Also impressed with the rest of your food for today - nicely on plan. Go for the marmite WITH quark - one of fave sarnies is cheese, coleslaw and mayo (not had one in ages though :drool:) so it should work quite nicely with quark too.

*waves at Pommette*

Just checking in and throwing up my food diary for today.....

Thursday - green day

Breakfast 11am: Strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and vlf naural yoghurt

Lunch 2.30pm: Pasta with quorn sausages and mushroom with passatta (1 syn)

Snack 6pm: sushi box (2.5 syns)

Dinner: 9pm: Quorn sausage hotpot (syn free as I have old recipe sausages left)

Hex Bs (squeezed in just now as I forgot): 2x Alpen lights, 2x ryvitas

Hex A - skimmed milk

Treat: packet of Monster Munch (5.5 syns)
one square of dark chocolate (syns unknown)

Total syns: 9 + chocolate

Erk, working Sunday fails me again. Anyone know how many syns in an average rasher of bacon?

Sunday food diary (green day)

Breakfast 7am: Ready brek with banana (Hex B and milk from Hex A)

2nd breakfast 9.30am:
Scrambled eggs, mushrooms, 2 rashers of bacon (?? syns)

Lunch 2.30pm: Jacket potato and baked beans

Dinner 7pm: Coq Au Vin made with Quorn (syn free) and ryvita from Hex B

Snacks:
Monster munch (5.5 syns)
2 x Alpen Lights (Hex B)
Snack a jack cheese (2 syns)

Total syns: 7.5 syns + bacon

It was from the canteen. So at a guess grilled. Not lean. And I'm having an Green Day not extra easy. I've had nowhere near enough veg/fruit for extra easy.

Bacon meat and fat 28g grilled 1 rasher 4 on a green day 2 on ee.
Don't beat yourself up about it, you've got ages to pull it back, but I doubt a bit of bacon will make u gain ;)

It wasn't even nice bacon. It had been left under the heat lamps too long and gone all hard.

Pah.

It only puts my about half a syn over tho. SO not too bad.

And i"m about to go to sleep so I can;t do anymore damage today. Phew

Thanks Trixy

Zxx

I actually hate this diet right now.

Half pound off. Which basically means with my pluses and STS of the past few weeks that's all I've lost since the start if June. Only a half pound. I could do that by having a long wee.

I don't know what's gone wrong to be honest. It was easy before. Now it's a real struggle.

I actually feel like giving up. I could have so much more fun weighing a slice of cake.

I know where your coming from I have been struggling too, and the past few weeks I've had a gain which has put me back a few weeks. It's hard. At first it's all new and exciting and u have loads of motivation but it can wear off, you've just got to remember why it's so important to you to lose weight and keep that focus. Good luck we are all in this together xxx

Back