A Weigh of Life

Hahaha - thank you honey. I prefer me like this too. Some days the dark places don't even offer a chink of light though.

You gotta feel for everyone at my work though: I was an absolute nightmare to be around last week and they had weather the storm for 10 hours at a time.

Just goes to show, it's how we all deal with the bad times. We're all in the same boat honey, struggling along. Some days are easy and I think what's all the fuss about....other days are damn hard and I think what's the bloody point? The point is we're all getting there and fingers crossed we'll all love ourselves a bit more. Girl power :flirt2:

Hi Zoe, I don't like to just comment on peoples diaries incase they don't want me there but I've read your diary from start to finish over the last few days and you are doing brilliantly. Well done this week :D and 10 % next week what a feeling that will be. Shame we can't bottle that feeling :D

Life has ups and downs, when I have downs, I comfort eat, old habits die hard. Just look how far you have come and you are now in the 12's thats fantastic, way to go girl :D

Anyway I won't waffle on but just wanted to say its so good to see the positive Zoe back again :D

love
Jackie
xxxxx

Ach, Jackie, don't be a wee dafty. Everyone is welcome here.

I don't do go to a group due to my shift working so everyone that pops by here offering me advice, comfort and a few positive words IS my sw group.

Of course at real group I probably wouldn't throw such a massive tantrum as I did last week. And I have the added bonus of getting all your support every day instead of once a week.

Getting a new message on here genuinely makes my heart jump with excitement every time. Just wish I wasn't too busy to reply to you all most of the time.

Well done you!

Even if we don't always get the loss we want or deserve, the measurements speak for themselves.

That is some inch loss!!

xxxxxxxx :D

Feel a bit of a cheat for posting those from before I was doing SW properly. although the 9.5lb I lost last year was done with SW I was just really bad at it!!!

I am slightly worried though that my boobs seem to be shrinking much quicker than the rest of me :D

Thanks Zoe :D Its taken me a few days to read it all (when I should be working :8855:)

I am exactly the same I weigh at home too and going it alone, well I was until I started on here :D I find minimins so supportive and has to be far better than any group. Everyone so genuinally cares about you and how you do, and encourages us back to plan when we slip up :) Its fab.

I too love getting messages on here. Its what keeps me going. Sometimes I wish I didn't work at home as minimins is addictive and I do far less work than I used to :8855:

xxx

Hi Jackie! Hope you're ok? (sorry to hijack your diary Zoe :)) xx

Fine sweetie. Just got to be so many people on the buddies thread I couldn't keep up, but I do keep an eye on you to see how you are doing :D feel free to pop into my diary anytime. Linky below xxxxx

Tonight I have eaten a tesco chocolate croissant and then I had to stop at the garage on the way home just now as the empty tank light was screaming at me...... and I reverted to my fat girl type and bought a square bun thing with icing on top and raisins in it. Even as I went to the back of the shop to get it I was telling myself I shouldn't. A few weeks back I wouldn't have and i'd have turned around and left. Don't know why my brain can't do that any more.

Gutted: firstly with myself for being a complete numpty, and secondly with myself again as I was meant to be saving syns so i could have a drink on Saturday night.

Hate hate hate hate hate me.

Tomorrow (well, later today) is another day tho. Moving on.

Oh no! Don't beat yourself up, Zoe. Everyone has rough patches. It's just how you deal with it. Line drawn, it's time to be positive and move on. You can do it! You've come so far. No sticky buns tomorrow ;)
X

I am preparing myself for the possibility that I might wear a skirt soon. If I can figure out what shoes to wear with it of course.

This is a long process for a pair of legs that haven't seen daylight in about 5 years. They're really really pale. Shockingly so.

So yesterday I bought a sun lounger for the back garden so when I'm on nights I can sit in the garden with them out during the day and get a bit of colour going.

It's a very nice lounger and was only £14.99 in Sainsbury's.

So anyway, I would hereby like to apologise to anyone that has had their Sunday ruined by torrential downpours all day. I feel solely responsible.

I am preparing myself for the possibility that I might wear a skirt soon. If I can figure out what shoes to wear with it of course.

This is a long process for a pair of legs that haven't seen daylight in about 5 years. They're really really pale. Shockingly so.

So yesterday I bought a sun lounger for the back garden so when I'm on nights I can sit in the garden with them out during the day and get a bit of colour going.

It's a very nice lounger and was only £14.99 in Sainsbury's.

So anyway, I would hereby like to apologise to anyone that has had their Sunday ruined by torrential downpours all day. I feel solely responsible.

Just catching up on your diary Zoe. We all have blips sweetie.

Argh so its your fault we have rain here today :D Horriblie miserable weather it is too.

How lovely that you will soon wear skirts. I've always avoided them a) due to my size b) my lilly white awful legs. the sunlounger is a fab idea and what a good price too :)

You are doing brilliantly :D xxxxx

I'm loving that the weather seems to be crap everywhere - except here where it is absolutely roasting and gorgeous - we never get the good weather!! I'm off out into the garden to do some studying :) x

Where are you? Can I come round with my sun lounger?
You're welcome here Zoe - but it's a bit far to travel for a few hours !!!

I'm in the North East of Scotland - also known as the coldest end of the earth!!! Absolutely gorgeous today tho, definitely toppoed up my tan!!!

In a move towards doing some exercise I bought some exercise pants things from UniQlo on Friday. they are too small :( So I'll have to do it in my pyjama shorts for a bit. Obviously not the going out and walking - that would be wrong. And I'd get arrested. And scare the locals.

I'm also off out to buy Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. Spent a few hours last night reading exercise dvd reviews and that looks to be the best for a bit of toning and the possibility of getting my thigh measurements to be noticably smaller than my waist measurements.

Has anyone done it? Do I 100% need one of those rubber mat things for the floor?

Hi Zoe I'm doing it at the moment! It works ;) You only need a mat if you've got a hard floor? If you've got a rug use that or even a beach towel would do? You def need the weights though or tins, I recommend about 2.5 - 4lb weights. Good luck, let us know how you get on, you'll be amazed at the difference after a week, I keep saying to people feel my bum, it's well firm isn't it?! haha (obviously by people I mean my kids and my husband) But even my 14 year old daughter with a stunning figure said "god yeah mum it's really firm, I want a bum like that" haha if only she realised that she's a stunner. She won't until she looks back at pictures in years to come:(
Anyways, yey you and well done for going for it :D

I used to have an exercise mat many years ago. Buggered if I know where it is now. I have solid oak floors so I reckon they're considered hard.

Right, I'm going to put clothes on right now and go to Tesco and buy the dvd before I bottle out.

Really looking forward to making people feel my bum :D
I don't have kids or a husband. Do you think it will be okay to stop random people in the street?

Also - bearing in mind I do NO exercise at all apart from the occassional swim - am I going to die for the first few days doing Jillian?

Back