A welcome to all our new members in 2012!

Hi, new member today, loving the site, getting great encouragement stumling around the forums but finding it tricky to get a grasp of the layout :eek: Any helpful hints ?

Hi, new member today, loving the site, getting great encouragement stumling around the forums but finding it tricky to get a grasp of the layout :eek: Any helpful hints ?

Welcome lykalagahit:welcome2:

If you click on MiniMins at the top of the page you will get the front page with all the forums on it.

If you want new posts...you will find them on the Blue Bar at the top left of the page.

If you are looking for replies to all the threads you have posted on...go to Subscribed Threads on the Blue Bar on the right of the page and if you click on it you will find all the threads you have posted on.

If you have a look on this link below it will help you make your way around the forums...and if you need any help be sure to ask:)

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

Hi all im krisy, went bk to slimming world in feb after gaining quite abit of weight, i lost half a stone on my own before joining and ive currently lost 1 n half stone whilst being on SW so 2stone in total :D alwasy on the look out 4 tasty new family meal ideas and love looking thro other ppls food diarys, alwasy been a nosy parker lol xx good luck to everyone with their weight loss!!

Welcome krisylei:welcome2:

Congratulations and well done on your fabulous weight loss:happy096:

Here is the link for the SW forums on here and also one that will show you how to add your SW rewards to your signature.

Slimming World

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-off-topic/283127-adding-award-stickers-help.html

If you need any help please ask:)

Hi. I'm a few months into Slimming World and looking for a bit of a support community to keep me going.

Welcome Thursday:welcome2:

How you getting on with SW?

If you start a diary in the Slimming World diary forum it would give members a place to drop by and say hello and it helps if you posts on other members diary/threads so that they get to know you.

Here is a link for the SW Diary Forums.

Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary

If you need any help be sure to ask:)

Hi I have had the minimins app for a while but just getting registered now, I joined slimming world in feb and so far have lost 3st 4.5lb I want to loose 9st 3lb all together I have no time frame just as long as it keeps going in the right direction :) thought I'd register here for added support for me and from me, for some new recipies and new friends :) we're all in it together good luck everyone with your weightloss journeys xxx

Hi Guys

Started back in april, lost 1.5stone until june, when i took a month out due to family issues and holiday where i put on 6lb...now back and lost 6.5lbs this week putting me back on track :)

Hey my name is Adele, I m new on this site, just started slimming world again but this time at home. Joined slimming at the beginning of the year and lost 7lbs but then just gave up. I m on this site as I ve always found it useful when goggling syns or breakfast ideas etc. Also looking for motivation to keep me at it. I wanna lose 2 stone in 3 months ish, thats if i loss 2lbs a week.
Wish me luck.

Hello all, I'm new to minimins and also very new to forums. Started Exante diet just over a week ago and looking for support from people doing the same.

Been on the cambridge diet for nearly 5 weeks and have lost 20 pounds. Hoping for 21 pounds by my 5th weigh in. Only 6 pounds off being in the healthy BMI range! I am on a 12 week challenge to go from 12.8 to 9.7. On track! yay!

Hello my name is Siobhan and Im new on this site, just started slimming world again but this time at home. Joined slimming at the last year but had to give it up due to lack of money. I am 5ft 1" and weigh 13.04st. I want to lose 3st minimum i dont have a goal date but really asap. My main goal to to bring down my BMI with is very high.

Any motivation would be very much appriecitated

xxx

Welcome and good luck xxxx

Five and a half weeks on Cambridge Diet and have broken into the 10s. 23 pounds lost. 10.13 this morning. Six and a half weeks to go!

Hi All!

Today is my second day on CD and my mouth tastes funny! :confused:
I am 11 stones 2 and need to go down to roughly 9 stones. Planning to go for a beach holiday by end of August so need to lose atleast a stone before that!
How is everyone else doing?
Since I am not too overweight, can I still expect to lose weight quickly?

Back