A welcome to all our new members in 2012!

If you do SS you would lose at the very least a stone by the end of August. I started six weeks ago on SS and have lost 23 pounds in five and a half weeks. I started out at 12.8 and I am now 10.13. I've set myself a 12 week challenge to get to 9.7 by the 29th August. If you stick to it 100% the results are incredible. Check out Dualdynamics on youtube. He is a Cambridge Councillor and does really amazing vids. Good luck!

Thanks much! and you seemt o have done just great on this diet!
Yes, I am on SS+ so have an extra approx 200 cal meal.
Were you on SS as well? Do you work out at all? It take me 30 mins to reach office in the morning which includes around 20 mins of walkig, so I anway walk around 40 mins everyday.
You reckon after 2 weeks I should increase my physical activity?

I've just been doing SS. Three packs a day, with no real food. I didn't have the energy to exercise for the first couple of weeks. I've been jogging a couple of times a week for the past two weeks as it is so much easier now I'm lighter. Although I don't know if it is advisable to do it as I felt pretty ropey for the first time on the diet for ages yesterday, the day after I went for quite a strenuous jog- so I've decided to just stick to walking! They dont advise exercise anyway. You will get loads more energy after a couple of weeks or less though!

Hi. I'm new to the site today. I've just started the Lipotrim Diet and don't get my first weigh in until Wednesday.

When my husband cooks food I feel a desperate urge to bite him then the food. I think he knows, so he's started eating outside.

I'm finding it tough, and get tired quite quickly, but it is getting easier (5 days in). I get hungriest in the evening and would like any suggestions on what I can do to take my mind of it...Many thanks
Bee

Hiya. I'm new to this too. Started with Scottish Slimmers on Saturday. I've gotten to the stage where I am so uncomfortable with myself. I was shocked to find I was over 14 stone and my BMI is very high as I'm 5" 1' too. Good luck!

Hi everyone , I've just joined , been on sw for 2 weeks , put 1 pound on first week , wasn't happy :( had stuck to it and didn't break it at all , but disnt have syns, as was scared I wouldn't lose, from reading forums on here , I realise this is wrong , :( but have done the same this week and Not eaten enough , do when I go to class tonight will probably gain again , I need to learn

Hi everyone I am new to the forum but not to slimming world!
I want to lose at least 4 stone and im hoping you lovely people can be a shoulder to cry on along the way!!
I'm not going to meetings so doing it on my own :)
Wish me luck!:)

Hi everyone I am new to the forum but not to slimming world!
I want to lose at least 4 stone and im hoping you lovely people can be a shoulder to cry on along the way!!
I'm not going to meetings so doing it on my own :)
Wish me luck!:)

Good Luck, I am too new to this forum and hoping to lose 4 stone. Although I am going to meetings as I find it difficult by myself. x

Hi everyone hope you all well :) ive had my first weigh in tonight and find this place a very helpful and resourceful place, i intend to lose around 3 stone, can anyone please tell me how to add the weight tracker on my profile thanks Tracey.

Hi I am new here I am starting weight watchers tomorrow and wondered if anyone could help me with any tips or support as I will be doing this from home.. thank you in advance..

Hi everybody :) Just joined today, started Weight Watchers 2 weeks ago and I lost 3lbs the first week :) I'm hopin to get down to about 10 stone so hoping to lose 2 and half stone! Never done this before and hope this site will help me . . . will be nice knowing i'm not alone :) xx

We will never be alone, as there is always someone who is going through exactly the same thing as we are. Just sometimes we don't realize it.

Hi all, i'm new to this site finally registered after reading the posts for a few weeks. It looks like a really friendly and supportive site. Started Weight Watchers last week so hoping this will be the last time to do so..... Anyway I just wanted to say hi to all:)

Hi I joined sw in June. I've logged on to this site for extra support. I've lost 26.5lbs so far, want to lose more as I turn 40 next year

Hello,

I've been doing slimming world for a couple of months and have lost just over a stone but have got a lot more to go. I have lurked around this site for the last couple of weeks and picked up loads of good tips already.

Hiya
Im new to this site and hoping to find some support,,im fed up keep starting and giving up.
Im going to count calories,,want to lose 1 and half stone to start with.
Good luck everyone.x

Hi, i'm also new here, and on my third week on Slimming World. I've been using your site as reference for the last few weeks and realised i registered a long time ago but never ever posted. Looking for some support and hopefully lots of inspiration. I'm gonna need it!

Hi everyone,
I'm new to here, I suffer weight issues and I want to get rid of Overweight, but wanted to get some ideas and after I started my diet. Good luck to all!!!!!!!!

Back