A welcome to all our new members in 2012!

I AM NEW !

Hi everyone im new here just started 2 days ago on xenical would need all the help so plz be kind and best of luck guys

hello fellow newbies and regulars

hi all

Joined today - been noseying around for a few weeks and I am really chuffed that I found this site theres so much support and info. I have (like many others Im sure) tried every diet going but I am starting slimming world on Monday evening and I seem to be the only person that is doing SW that cant cook!!! Seriously Im rubbish so Im not sure if its the right diet for me - but I am going to give it a go. Good luck to all of you. Whatever happens 2012 is going to be a wonderful year.

much love Miranda xx

Hi everyone

Re-joined slimming world Wednesday after reaching target last summer with a 4st lose and have since gained 30lb. So disappointed with myself but I am determined to reach target again and change my eating habits.
Good luck everyone, we can do it

Jennie xx

Hi all im a newbie :) to this site, i joined WW last week have an aim for approx 56lbs to lose? but going to take one small goal at a time (ive been trying to add a profile pic and cant seem to find where i do it) im actually really looking forward to my weigh in this coming week, i dont feel like im on a 'diet' as i have eaten so much but stayed within the point allowence :) good luck to you all best wished for your weight loss journey im really excited about mine and cant wait to start seeing results :) i did 40 mins of zumba tonight on my Ps3 and felt fab afterwards :)

VVertigan83 said:
Hi all im a newbie :) to this site, i joined WW last week have an aim for approx 56lbs to lose? but going to take one small goal at a time (ive been trying to add a profile pic and cant seem to find where i do it) im actually really looking forward to my weigh in this coming week, i dont feel like im on a 'diet' as i have eaten so much but stayed within the point allowence :) good luck to you all best wished for your weight loss journey im really excited about mine and cant wait to start seeing results :) i did 40 mins of zumba tonight on my Ps3 and felt fab afterwards :)

Hi and welcome. You seem to have it all planned out, which is great. Little steps is how I find it easiest.

Regarding pics, you cant have one till you've had 20 posts. Can't see how many you have had on my phone but just so you know.

I've got zumba on my Xbox but I just can't seem to do it. Must have two left feet lol ^.^

Good luck with your journey. :)

Hi thanks for your reply, good luck with the zumba i dont do great but if it gets you moving and you have a giggle ( i do as i laugh at myself getting it wrong) good luck with yours too :) did you lose 7lbs in your first week??? i took a few pics of me before i started too so i get to compare once ive reached my goal and fingers crossed i will look like a differnt person cos i dont like what i see BUT soon i will :)

Hi there I am new today too, 70 lbs to lose, and hoping to get to know you guys as we set off on our weight loss adventure!!! yikes!!!
Good luck to everyone!

Hi, I'm also new today, looking to get down to a healthy weight so my weight goal may change as I get further towards my target. I'm looking to lose about 110 pounds as an ultimate goal, looking to lose a stone this month if possible. i follow the slimming world plan, I have always found that to be the best after tring the harcombe diet, weight watchers and slimfast. Nice to be part of an active site where everyone has the same goal, no matter what plan you follow.

Hi,

I'm new today. I have recently started Slimming World again after losing 3st 2lb a year and a half ago. I kind of plateaued at 10st 2lband am really desperate to get to my target of 9st 7lb.
I have had a nosey around the forum and there is some really good tips, advice and recipes.
I'm currently 10st and have lost 2lb so far, hopefully I will do it this year :)

Hi I joined today after having a long look around, the storys have inspireed me to succeed.
Am joining sliming world next week (work didnt agree with starting this week, Cause I have to work when my local meeting is on)

Hi thanks for your reply, good luck with the zumba i dont do great but if it gets you moving and you have a giggle ( i do as i laugh at myself getting it wrong) good luck with yours too :) did you lose 7lbs in your first week??? i took a few pics of me before i started too so i get to compare once ive reached my goal and fingers crossed i will look like a differnt person cos i dont like what i see BUT soon i will :)

I have to laugh at myself too cos i know i look like a right fool :D

Yep i did, wouldnt of known it as i cant see it personally but i know as the weeks go on i will be able to see a difference.

Thats what i do also. Take photos for every 10lbs i lose so i can see my body changing :) Really inspires me hope it does the same for you.

Hi

I'm on xenical/orlistat tablets, hoping to lose some weight. I have been on them before and have worked for me in the past. :)

Hi! I'm new here, me and my hubby are starting SW after it was the easiest one we attempted in the past! We've tried everything else and failed :( We want to lose about 20 stone between us (AHH) so here's hoping!! Still loads of rubbish left in the house after xmas so trying to avoid/chuck!xx

Hi I'm new too, been mooching here for ages but decided to take the plunge and am going to be starting slimming world on thursday i'm so excited about it although got to lose about ten stone which is a bit daunting! gonna be small steps and goals but looking forward to it!! yay!

This site was recommended to me by a friend on the Weight Watchers site :) Looking forward to getting to know some new people and hopefully get some support in loosing weight :) I posted an intro thread if you want to read more about me :)

One week in...

Hi all

I started on Exante TS last Tuesday and after weighing myself this morning I have already dropped 7lbs! I would like to lose another 26lbs so a long way to go yet but its nice to get a boost in my first week.

And this forum has been a huge help! I tried Exante last year and was really disappointed to lose only about 6lbs in 3 weeks - eating zero proper food is too hard to lose only that much! But after reading this forum I now know that the fruit flavours are too high in carbs and were probably keeping me out of ketosis, so thank you thank you all!

Good luck to everyone for 2012

xx Diane xx

Hi all..... Am new on here. Came across the site after looking for some ideas and support.
My name is Marie and i am 28. I started my new healthy life yesterday. Am at the moment trying to eat just 3 meals a day, no snacks and being a bit more physical. I did weight watchers about 2 years ago, and lost 2 1/2 stone then fell pregnant with my daughter and put it back on :(
I would ideally like to lose 7lbs a month, and ultimatley i would like to lose 7 stone. I know i have a long way to go. But any suggestions on how to get started would be great. Look forward to getting to know you all
xx

Hello all newbies, I am doing Slimming world and am on well 2 , lost 4.5lbs in first week so very pleased . Good luck to all

Hi :)

Hi All, i'm Kat. I work full time and have a 3 year old daughter. From January to September last year i lost 3 stone but due to various social events and lack of motivation i have managed to put just under half back on! :confused:

I have restarted my diet as of yesterday as i have 4 weddings to attend this year and a Sports Ball so here goes...

hi all

Hi everyone, i am Beth 34 years old and need to lose about 8-9 stone have lost in the past and put it all back on. I have a husband john who is 38 and wants to lose about 4 stone. We have 3 beautiful children and want to get fit and healthy for them as well as ourselves. good luck to everyone. :)

Back