A welcome to all our new members in 2012!

Hi I'm Mandie, I am starting Slimming world next week to lose around a stone to get within a healthy BMI (then maybe beyond depending on how it goes!). I've been reading this forum for a couple of days to get an idea if Slimming world will be right for me and was inspired by all the lovely posts and replies I've seen. Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all! x

Hi, just joined the site I don't have a clue how to find my way around but I'm sure I'll find my way!I started my diet yesterday and just wanted to join a forum to get help and encouragement. I'm 32 years old 5ft 5 and am 13st 9lb and fed up with it now my fiancé and I have been engaged for 13 years and have 2 beautifully children together my goal is to get back to 10st that I was before having children. At the moment I am just counting calories and doing the wii fit everyday as I cant seem to find a diet that is affordable and works but am willing to try if anyone knows of any. X

Hello everyone... Started at Slimming World last night & I've got a long road ahead!

Joined SW last night and came straight on here as I've always browsed the site when dieting but have never spoken up.

It's going to be a long road ahead (8 stone) so I think I'm going to need some help & encouragement along the way... I WILL do it this time!;)

anotherskywalker said:
Joined SW last night and came straight on here as I've always browsed the site when dieting but have never spoken up.

It's going to be a long road ahead (8 stone) so I think I'm going to need some help & encouragement along the way... I WILL do it this time!;)
Sorry - it's 7 stone, not 8!:)

Hi there. My name is Pippa im 35 and a single mum of 3 children. Iv recently re joined slimming world last week as after christmas i started to feel awful!
Hopefully joining here will help keep me on track x

Hi, I'm Janet, age 42. I joined Slimming World last week because 2012 is the year that I will finally lose some weight and get fitter. I've committed to doing a long distance walk in August to give me something to focus on! :)

hi i'm Emma joined im 34 mammy to one little boy , joined slimming world 2 days ago hoping to loose about 8 or 9 stone . Long road ahead :{

Hi everyone, I'm Maria I started slimming world yesterday, I have done it 3 times before but I'm determined this is the last time! I want to lose about 3 st and see how I go from there. Good luck everybody on the losses!x

What a nice friendly site

Hello from Cardiff Wales. I am 61 and started on The Dukan diet 3days ago. Just had my first Dukan pudding !! Sugar free jelly with fromage frais vanilla cream Yummy and guilt free.

Hi all!

New to the site. Read through some of the posts before registering and the support on here is amazing - just what I need (my husband and family have never given my the support and encouragement needed to help me lose weight)

Been battling with my weight for many years mainly due to stress and comfort / over eating and lack of exercise - and I have decided that enough is enough!

I have a lot of weight to lose but I can do it (with help from you guys!)

I am on the SW plan.

Hiya Little Minx!!! I know what your talking about, i receive no support from my partner or family. They just roll there eyes at me as if to say dieting again!?! But it makes me more determined! xx

Morning guys, first wi last night -3.5 *wk too so to say I'm pleased is an understatement lol ;)

hello all im mrfleabay im the ceo of fleabayuk and fleabay classifieds i started slimming world last year and lost 4 stone but i put nearly 3 stone back when i did not go for nearly 6 months ive joined this site to get some help from other members as i have 16 stone to loose with in 3 years

Post Baby

Hi All, I have just signed up and am on the lipotrim diet. I am delighted I have found this resource for support - no pain no gain.:bighug::bighug:

Hello everyone
A newbie to this forum but not to Slimming World, joined years ago, did well put it all back on and more besides. No more excuses, no more beating myself up just want to eat well, lose weight and have fun doing it.
See you around the boards!

Hey, New to posting on this site this year - reg last year but fell off the wagon, back on now to finish what I started. I find this site very motivational as I'm doing it myself. Have 6st to loose and will do it this year!:D

Back