A welcome to all our new members in 2012!

Lov'in WW Pro Points <3
week 2: lost another 1.5lbs almost reached my 1/2 stone sooo pleased hope next week brings me another good loss

hi im erica, from aberdare south wales, i joined last week, site recommended by a mate, nice site. hoping to lose loads of weight cause i would like to start a family next year.

Welcome Erica:welcome2:

Wishing you all the best on your weight loss journey and with starting a family next year.

:welcome2:I would like to extend a warm welcome to you all newbies to MiniMins and wish you all the very best on your weight loss journey.

If you click on the link below it will help you make your way around the forums.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

To set up a weight ticker in your signature if you click on the link below it will show you step by step how to do it.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

You will find more tutorials on the link below...

Tutorials - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

If you need any help please ask:)

Lets make 2012 the best ever:new_year:

Well done to you for being so commited to the exercise plan!
I'm the other way, I find it relatively easy to stick to a healthy eating plan, but lack the motivation to work out or if I do, find it hard to keep it up! I know it works but its great to hear of someone seeing the change before their eyes and helps remind me that it does work if you commit to it. Thanks for the inspiration! X

Thanks- I just finally got into the mental state of doing every day. I started to do it for 20mins each day, (even two times a day to make it easier), worked up to 30 and now I aim to do 40mins. I use my wii and the game called the biggest loser ( the TV show) it changes every day so you don’t get bored. I have a short attention span so it works great and I sweat like a pig within 15mins!
Plus exercise keeps you calm and less hungry, which is great for uni.
I wish I had your discipline when it comes to eating. I just love my brown bread and pasta too much! But I am back at uni next week so it should be easier.
I saw a friend yesterday who noticed straight away (I hadn't even taken off my jacket yet). It's a real motivator!
The aim is to start small then build up, even just doing weights and squats works great. x

Hi all, I am new to this site today and so far I think I may be a daily visitor. It is so inspiring to hear every ones stories and it is giving me the motivation to do the job in hand. Im 24 a size 24 and have a lot to loose but this time I am determined. Im doing Cambridge SS so wish me luck !! xx

Hi to all
Im now a member but have enjoyed reading many a subject on here as a guest.Thought id give it a go. Im due to sign up to ww on wed with my husband,just getting our heads around the pp system which i believe ill be starting on 26p and hubby on 29.Im the heaviest ive ever been , my weight has always stayed between 8-8'5st and would love to get down to 9st. Ilook forward to reading and taking part on here x

Hi :) I first joined here a few years ago, did nothing with it and I'm still fat. Well not anymore, I'm not gonna be....... doing SW now, but I'm not going to meetings as none of them are at a convenient time so going it alone. Thought I'd come on here for some support :) Wish me luck....

New member and first post!

Am I doing this right! This is all new to me but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it.

I'm joining slimming world on Wednesday morning. I've had a good look at the diet and it seems very easy and looks as though I won't have to weigh and point food like weight watchers. My friend lent me an extra easy cookbook and the recipes look great, I've also followed the suggested menu in the sw magazine and lost 4lb so far this week. I've yet to get to grips with syns but I'm sure once I have the book I'll be ok.

I have a week of stopping in hotels coming up so I'll be interested to see what sort of food I will be able to eat. I probably buy lunch from supermarkets, so again, that'll be interesting.

Anyway I look forward to reading the different threads and i will probably be asking for tons of advice.

Jane

Hi Jane, I'm only a week into sw but it is so easy! Always reach for the fruit and veg first, I make sure I have plenty available to snack on and every meal I make (not having to vary my previous recipes much which is great!) I just add whatever veg will go with it in huge quantities. I have my first weigh in tonight so will be able to know if I'm doing it right, but already I feel a difference in myself. Good luck x

Hi all

Very new to this. A successful target member at SW but then emigrated to Canada the land of burgers and fries and now back at my original starting weight. I have my head round it now after 3 years off the wagon but it's very hard as WW is huge here and Canada won't import Quorn. have to drive 7 hours to Montana to stock up. two freezer bags and clear out the supermarket. That's dedication.

But I'm back and determined to wear a dress to my daughters graduation in May. I know I can do it although half my favorites dont exist here I am learning how to adapt recipes. Gonna make some errors I'm sure but I'll get there. 30lbs to go and counting.

hi all, i'm zoe and i'm 31. i'm trying to lose weight as my husband and i need IVF. been on and off diets for years but i have the best reason to lose the weight once and for all.
wish me luck x

Hi I'm new doing Slimming World from home decided as I'm 40 next year I really need to make myself happier and more confident by shifting some of my increasing waist line!

Hi all,,, im Fiona and im 37, please bear with me while i figure my way around the site.:)... have heard many of the girls at my local sw class mention this site so i hope it will bring me the motivation and inspiration that i need to reach my goal, and also help other people reach their goals too:)

Hi everyone, I'm Grace and I am a medical student.
I started on weight watchers 2 weeks ago now, and have lost 8 lbs so far :)
I'm only 21 and have no reason to be in the overweight BMI bracket, except for a lack of control when eating.
My long term goal is to get to 10 stone, I'm just fed up of choosing baggy clothes and worrying about what I look like in my bikini!

Back