A welcome to all our new members in 2012!

I'm down to 10.1 as of this morning. Got 17 days of the liquid diet left. And have officially now lost 2 1/2 stone in 9 1\2 weeks. Chomping at the bit to be done. Don't know if I will make it to 9.7 by the 29th tho. It is taking longer for those pounds to shift.

Hiya everyone,
I am new to this site - have used it in the past to read through some recipe ideas but this is the first time of posting!
am very very down at present with my appearance and weight, and want to sign back up to a diet. did sw a couple of years ago and lost 2 and a half stone in 4 months - but if I am honest was cheating everywhere snacking and still losing weight, and in turn was trying to sneak more snacks in to see what I could get away with at the next weigh-in....gradually ended up maintaining or gaining after that so gave up.
am now the heaviest I have ever been I reckon, went out and purchased some scales today...dreading getting on them for fear of disgusting myself even more. :-(
I can't commit to weekly meetings due to shift work at the moment, so thinking of doing it 'online' - not sure whether to go back to sw, or maybe try ww....would love to hear some advice tips from those going alone online and to see if it is successful.x

Hiya, i'm at WW and find it so much easier than SW. Online is great with ww the only reason i go to weekly weigh in is because i need that discipline each week or i'd cheat i reckon. Good luck with what ever way you decide xx

Hi everyone, another newbie! I've lost quite a bit since the birth of my daughter nearly 4 yrs ago - all through slimming world. Over the last 6 months I lost my way and some of the weight crept back on. So I am back on SW and hoping for support on here to get me through each week! Good luck to everyone on their weightloss journey's! xx

Hi all, I've been stalking minimins for a few wks now and thought Id be brave and join tonight. I joined sw 8 wks ago and so far lost 21lbs have another 26 to go (and a wobbly mum tum) so hopefully will use all the inspiration on here to get there soon ;-)

Hi everyone I'm Gemma I'm a size 24 and 20 stone 7lbs I need to loose weight for my health and to look good for my wedding g next year. I need to loose between 5-10 stone and I really need to stick to it this time x

Hi all

This is the first time ive actually signed up to a forum but ive always read the stories on here for all kinds of diets that ive been following at the time. Unfortunately none have them have been successful si im back doing the cambridge diet for the 3rd and final attempt. So far im on my 2nd day and im not finding as hard as it was before, just hope this feeling keeps up.

Hi everyone.

I have been reading these forums in the background since I started at SW 4 weeks ago. I have lost 7lb in total so far, but have a bit of a way to go.

Thanks for this forum - it makes things a bit easier and is also a good place to find answers to questions that I have.

Hi!!! Started slimming world 6 weeks ago, and I've lost 1st1lb so far........ I've been reading these threads for help and inspiration since I started SW! So thought I would finally register and join in, and maybe make some like minded (food obsessed :p) friends along the way. Happy slimming everyone!!!!!!

Im on day 8 of Exante TS and this forum is so helpful for motivation and seeing the success stories is fantastic and shows that it can be done!

Hi, I'm new on here. Have done slimming world a couple of times for only a few months at a time and then I fall off the wagon!!! I exercise loads but the weigt creeps on sooooo easy! Im determined to be the size I want Xmas 2012!!

hi my name is Gillian, i have had issues with my weight for years im only 5ft 2 and at my heaviest i was 14 half stone over the last 10 years i have managed to get the weight off and got down to 9st 3. recently though with holidays and weddings i have put a bit back on going up to over 10st again :( i dont want to fall back into the path of being overweight so i thought i join here and get the motivation i need to get to my goal weight of 9st. Looking forward to getting to know you all

xxx

Down to the last 6 days of SS. Cant wait for it to be over! Well and truly sick of it now! Down to 9.12- would like to be 9.10 by Wednedsay so I will have lost 40lbs in 12 weeks. Gone from a size 16/18 to a size 10/12! Want to do the maintanance program (weekdays only!) and get to 9 stone before xmas.

Hi I'm a newbie too! I'm from Ireland and I'm currently 11 st 4 lbs, trying to lose weight so started on ww. Would like to lose 2 stone. Not sure how this forum works hoping to get tips inspiration from people going trying to do the same thing!

Hi to all new members xx

Hello everyone!

I'm Sophie, I'm 24 years old and I am determined to reach my target weight before I get married in September next year.

I've done Slimming World on and off for the past year (usually about 4 weeks on, 2 months off haha) and have lost 1st 2.5lbs so far, with 1st 7lbs to go.

I've joined up to MiniMins mainly for support, help and encouragement for those days when I feel like giving up and binging on junk! I really want my fiance to marry the girl he fell in love with (not twice the girl!)

:)

Last edited:
Hi All

I'm new to MiniMins just joined now. Just started a new diet and is taking some getting used to the tiredness especially!!

Back