A whole lot of weight to shift.

Hi James
I remember your name from when I was here in 2006. Just thought I'd pop in and say hi :)

Hello all. Not the great come back I wanted, I've ballooned unto 395.

But at least I'm back and going to give this a proper go this time, it's been hard as I've been so happy in my life since meeting Laura but we have over indulged and ate far to much, now is the time to sort it out, one plus point is I never went back into the 400s.

Since coming on here 43 days ago I've gained 45 pound, madness. It's goneonthatquick no reason it carnt come off that quick.

By the 13th of jan I want to be below 360, so there we go my first mini goal.

Hope you are back in the zone now and losing well. I am 1lb away from my 6 stone award and 17 away from my Century Club. After that goal I want to lose another 50lbs and start baby-making ;)

MrsLisaMarie said:
Hope you are back in the zone now and losing well. I am 1lb away from my 6 stone award and 17 away from my Century Club. After that goal I want to lose another 50lbs and start baby-making ;)

Well thats amazing well done :) what diet are you doing? Xx

Everyone is doing amazing well done

Back with my tail between my legs again, but new year new goals etc etc

Started a new thread in the challenge section, 10 stone in a year.

By the end of the year I want to be under 20 stone.

I've had to take my century badge away what hurt. I'll get it back by next weigh in hopefully on the first of Feb.

Happy new year to everyone.

JLStretton said:

I've had to take my century badge away what hurt. I'll get it back by next weigh in hopefully on the first of Feb.

Welcome back and good luck with your goal! :) xx

Hiya fella !!!! Snap !!! Back on myself after slipping , slipping and slip some more . Back where I was but ready for the fight !!!! Good luck red nose buddy and speak soon ! Ken

Back