A year to change my life: 8/6/18 it begins

Hi there, nice of you to join in!

Thanks for all the info and advice. I will certainly think about some of it. I can't see me joining a gym though, too expensive and I just would feel aweful. But I certainly plan to increase my exercise.

Had a good day today. I did have a sneaky WI this morning and I am in track for a loss so that spurred me on. Have had a lower carb day and not gel hungry at all really. started the day with eggs. Had turkey bolognaise for lunch. Glad I took my own lunch, as they ended up serving loads of sandwiches, but I didn't have any. I didnt even feel like i missed out because i loved my bolognaise! had some fruit as a snack. Then tonight had steak with a lovely rocket and parmesan salad and a few huge chunky chips, followed by black coffee and sorbet. Also no alcohol! So a night out with my halo in tact and I really enjoyed it.

I am working late tomorrow but I can't see anything getting in the way. I do need to get some more veg in before the weekend to make sure I'm stocked up.

Off to bed now. Sweet dreams x

Morning all! What have you got planned for today?

The first Friday in ages I am not rushing off out to work. I am working tonight instead. I am hoping to do so.e housework this morning (I need to get motivated!!) And at some poi t need to food shop.

Did a sneaky wi again and another lb off so im hoping Sunday morning will be good.

Food plans for today are;

B - fruit
L- veg omelette
D- pork in a cheese sauce with lots of veg

Enjoy the day folks!

Been AWOL for a couple of weeks. Mum not been well, but all getting back on track so thought I would come back on here and update. I need to WI properly on Sunday morning, hoping for not too much damage. And also on here trying to motivate myself. In this heat you really feel your weight! So this has to be it this time!

I am back on plan after being away and one good thing is that the weather is making me want to eat lots of salad. I have also found some good low syn treats like mini ice creams that help and I am going to put some Jelly in the fridge.

Mission slim resumes now!

Been AWOL for a couple of weeks. Mum not been well, but all getting back on track so thought I would come back on here and update. I need to WI properly on Sunday morning, hoping for not too much damage. And also on here trying to motivate myself. In this heat you really feel your weight! So this has to be it this time!

I am back on plan after being away and one good thing is that the weather is making me want to eat lots of salad. I have also found some good low syn treats like mini ice creams that help and I am going to put some Jelly in the fridge.

Mission slim resumes now!

Welcome back !

Welcome back, I am glad your Mum is ok xx

Back