A Year to Save My Life - Chris Powell

dukannotsofatty

Gold Member
Does anyone watch this programme. I only see it every now and then, but tonight i saw the story of Rachel. She was over 350 pounds and lost nearly half. Anyway, the personal trainer is Chris Powell, its an american programme.

I decided to google the programme and him to see what info I could find on his regimes etc,. he has a website with hints and tips etc., well one of the first bits i see is a youtube video on protein.

Check it out

Its interesting because he talks about ratio of protein to body weight. Not something we've seen in the book.

What Chanel is this on it sounds interesting

Errr can't remember sorry. I watch it so infrequently, its usually when I am surfing the channels.

i'll have a look on my programme guide

Ok am editing: its full name is Obese: A Year to Save My Life USA Sky tv listings is not showing it on again during this week. Might be worth looking it up next tuesday.

I watched this - inspirational programme and really shows the struggles we all face on this blimmin diet journey!

I heart Jesse Pavelka! Its beacuse of one of his programmes that I have started running. I thought that if he could get a woman twice my size running a half marathon and to loose 10 stones then I should get off me blummin arse too! :D

Chris is a bit of a looker too, esp when he takes shirt off LOL.

I counted my protein grammes today to see if I ate anywhere near what he suggested, and today I did well. I had approx 94g of protein today....and def don't weigh 94kg LOL

I watched all the episodes of this I got completely addicted I love it.
It's so inspiring when people lose like 200lbs and I think 'I only want to lose 20 I've got no excuse!'
Plus Chris Powell is a hottie :cool:

Nice one lose2, thank you x

Back