Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fingers crossed, 8 August 2007 Social URL.

1. fingers crossed

fingers crossed Silver Member

I'm so cross!:mad:

Ok so I've had a trousers falling down incident (in a good way) & have lost 30lb. Big smiles for me. :)

Then.... today the carpet man is here. He said the folding doors needed to come down to fit the carpet so I got tools out & started taking the doors off. Then he said "fat ladies like you are good at doing work like that, they're strong too." :mad:

Grrrrrrrrr... I wanted to hit him. My high say very quickly become a low. I don't want to be a lady anyhow, I'm 29, lady seems so old, but a fat lady!!! :cry:

Ok rant over. Just had to let it out before I bundled him up in the carpet & threw him in the canal. Then he'd see how strong I was!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. itsnowornever

itsnowornever Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i think i would of hit him lol ,don t let it get to you hun youv e done brilliantly well ,

4. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Thats disgusting some people are just so rude, you keep your high you've done fantastic and bet that's such a buzz when your trousers were too big :-D

5. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    So was this guy Brad Pitt or what....!!!!

How dare someone make sure a rude personal comment. I wouldn't expect such a comment from my OH, let alone someone that's carrying out some work for me...

I don't think you've anything to reproach yourself about - you're doing a marvellous job on CD unlike him with your carpet fitting... some customer service...!!

6. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    OMG!!!!!!!! rude so in so. wot on earth makes ppl think they can say stuff like that!!!. Dont u dare get off that high u have done fantastically well u deserve to b on it :)

7. Kate

Kate CDC/PT/PITA

What an ignorant pig! I'd send him packing and get someone else to fit my carpets. Seriously, you can't go around saying things like that to your customers. Sheesh.

8. fingers crossed

Thanks ladies!
    Thats what I needed to hear. I'm drowning my sorrows with a glass of water & thinking about which room I can have recarpeted next year to I can see his jaw drop!

At least I know I'll get slimmer... pigs like him won't get nicer!

9. Gilly28

Gilly28 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yeah - you''ll get slimmer he will stay ugly and ignorant and get knee problems from fitting carpets for a living!!!

Gilly

10. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

You should have responded

"Yes, and isn't it just as well that thickos like you can find jobs laying carpets because I doubt you'd be much good at laying anything else"!!!!

A little strong perhaps, but you get my drift.................. :eek:

11. Kate

Kate CDC/PT/PITA

This immediately made me think of:

"You're labourers. You should be labouring. That's what you get for not having an education."

Bonus points for anyone who knows the film.

12. fingers crossed

Loving it ladies! This is the best place ever for cheering me up.

He's gone now, but did try to go leaving the doors off & I kindly told him he was going nowhere until they were done! I had to help him in the end. No education & crap with his hands... he won't make someone a great husband one day. I'd like to say the carpet looked rubbish too just to twist the knife further, but fortunately for my small remaining amount of sanity the carpet is good!

13. htpink

htpink CDC

Outrageous! I would complain to be honest to his company.

14. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    That is truly awful and I have to agree with Hels, I would complain to his company. You are paying to have your carpet fitted NOT to be insulted in your own home.:mad:

You never know...you might get an apology or even a discount?

15. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    cheeky barsteward
    i would've hit him then made a complaint to his company

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.