Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!

fingers crossed

Silver Member
I'm so cross!:mad:

Ok so I've had a trousers falling down incident (in a good way) & have lost 30lb. Big smiles for me. :)

Then.... today the carpet man is here. He said the folding doors needed to come down to fit the carpet so I got tools out & started taking the doors off. Then he said "fat ladies like you are good at doing work like that, they're strong too." :mad:

Grrrrrrrrr... I wanted to hit him. My high say very quickly become a low. I don't want to be a lady anyhow, I'm 29, lady seems so old, but a fat lady!!! :cry:

Ok rant over. Just had to let it out before I bundled him up in the carpet & threw him in the canal. Then he'd see how strong I was!

i think i would of hit him lol ,don t let it get to you hun youv e done brilliantly well ,

Thats disgusting some people are just so rude, you keep your high you've done fantastic and bet that's such a buzz when your trousers were too big :-D

So was this guy Brad Pitt or what....!!!!

How dare someone make sure a rude personal comment. I wouldn't expect such a comment from my OH, let alone someone that's carrying out some work for me...

I don't think you've anything to reproach yourself about - you're doing a marvellous job on CD unlike him with your carpet fitting... some customer service...!!

What an ignorant pig! I'd send him packing and get someone else to fit my carpets. Seriously, you can't go around saying things like that to your customers. Sheesh.

Thanks ladies!
Thats what I needed to hear. I'm drowning my sorrows with a glass of water & thinking about which room I can have recarpeted next year to I can see his jaw drop!

At least I know I'll get slimmer... pigs like him won't get nicer!

Yeah - you''ll get slimmer he will stay ugly and ignorant and get knee problems from fitting carpets for a living!!!

Gilly

You should have responded

"Yes, and isn't it just as well that thickos like you can find jobs laying carpets because I doubt you'd be much good at laying anything else"!!!!

A little strong perhaps, but you get my drift.................. :eek:

You should have responded

"Yes, and isn't it just as well that thickos like you can find jobs laying carpets because I doubt you'd be much good at laying anything else"!!!!

A little strong perhaps, but you get my drift.................. :eek:

This immediately made me think of:

"You're labourers. You should be labouring. That's what you get for not having an education."

Bonus points for anyone who knows the film.

Loving it ladies! This is the best place ever for cheering me up.

He's gone now, but did try to go leaving the doors off & I kindly told him he was going nowhere until they were done! I had to help him in the end. No education & crap with his hands... he won't make someone a great husband one day. I'd like to say the carpet looked rubbish too just to twist the knife further, but fortunately for my small remaining amount of sanity the carpet is good!

That is truly awful and I have to agree with Hels, I would complain to his company. You are paying to have your carpet fitted NOT to be insulted in your own home.:mad:

You never know...you might get an apology or even a discount?

Back