AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!

Ok... So I'm not feeling too peachy today. I sit infront of the computer when really I should probably be nestled away under me duvet! I'm just feeling a bit off and headachy today.

So... I could scream at the moment and as a last resort I thought you might all be able to save me from going mad!

Originally my counsellor said she didnt mind coming to me. Dropping of stuff and weighing and a wee chat every fortnight. I offered to pay for petrol and she said I had no need to as she really didn't mind. Now on week 7 I think... and my counsellor said to me last time she visited that would it be okay if she came in three weeks instead of two to save petrol. I said okay but worried about having three weeks worth of food! I didn't feel like I was in the position to say no!

Two weeks into the three weeks my stomach has decided that it does not want me to eat chilli soup any more. That it is sick of it! and I am now left with only one more days choccy shakes before I am left with 5 days worth of chili soups!

I spoke to my counsellor asking if she could send me some shakes and I would reimburse the cost- and she got funny with me? saying she didnt want to start doing things at a loss???! and that I could always go out to her!!?

I also worried as she got her wires crossed and thinks that next time I am going to go out to her- but really I just suggested it might be a possibility!

AAAARRRRRGGGGGH!

She even suggested that I might eat as i'm feeling a little off so then I wouldn't need to worry about the chilli soups!

GRRRRR :mad:

I'm feeling off colour and angry!

Ok... So I'm not feeling too peachy today. I sit infront of the computer when really I should probably be nestled away under me duvet! I'm just feeling a bit off and headachy today.I THINK YOUR FEELING STRESSED AND IM NOT SURPRIZEDXX((HUGS))XX

So... I could scream at the moment and as a last resort I thought you might all be able to save me from going mad!
(YOU DID THE RIGHT THING HUN)

Originally my counsellor said she didnt mind coming to me. Dropping of stuff and weighing and a wee chat every fortnight. I offered to pay for petrol and she said I had no need to as she really didn't mind. Now on week 7 I think... and my counsellor said to me last time she visited that would it be okay if she came in three weeks instead of two to save petrol. I said okay but worried about having three weeks worth of food! I didn't feel like I was in the position to say no! (i feel thats is not on she agreed to do it and i feel she should stick to it as it was working for you!I feel that was it any hardship for her?The chats alone probalay kept you strong and shes letting you down!!Shes got it easy I feel just supplying the packs isnt counselling!!)

Two weeks into the three weeks my stomach has decided that it does not want me to eat chilli soup any more. That it is sick of it! and I am now left with only one more days choccy shakes before I am left with 5 days worth of chili soups!(Everyone gets like that as some wise person on here said before of course we will get fed up eating the same thing week in week out!~~~~She needs to become a proper CD counsellor as you need what food you can stomache to get through this??)

I spoke to my counsellor asking if she could send me some shakes and I would reimburse the cost- and she got funny with me? saying she didnt want to start doing things at a loss???! and that I could always go out to her!!?(she isnt losing out another customer will buy the chilli ones from her and if not Cambridge will refund her she need to swatt up on her code of conduct because shes not abiding by it GRRRRRR)

I also worried as she got her wires crossed and thinks that next time I am going to go out to her- but really I just suggested it might be a possibility! (remind her of your agreement as shes breaking it now you on board her wagon!!)

AAAARRRRRGGGGGH!(((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))

She even suggested that I might eat as i'm feeling a little off so then I wouldn't need to worry about the chilli soups!
well shes totally out of order is there not another CDC near you as shes not a counsellor!

GRRRRR :mad:

I'm feeling off colour and angry!

Please dont let her get to you phone up cambridge and explain?????your doing so well please stick with it
xxc

Can you meet her half way so to speak and go to her, but say "look forward to seeing you next week - you still okay to come to me?" and at least have it out with her if she has an issue...? I think she's being a poor communicator and going back on a deal. Having said that she shouldn't have to come out to you whenever you want something, but that is hardly the case is it! I personally think you should have the choice to be weighed weekly...I need that weekly weigh in personally to keep myself on track, is there not someone else you can use? (Probably not!)...hope it gets sorted anyways...

Please hang in and ring head office and find out if there is another CDC nearer to you.

I thought they were suppose to change them if you did not like them.:confused:

How is she going to be at a loss???

Love Mini xxx

Erm - from a CDC's point of view - maybe when she originally agreed to come to you, free of charge, she had other customers in your area too, so it was worth her petrol money and time (when she could have been seeing other clients at home). Maybe now the situation has changed and she's realised that it's costing her money to come to you?

Re the chilli soups - yes, it's in the code of conduct that you can swap them as long as they're unopened and within the sell-by date. Maybe you two got your wires crossed over how the new transaction would take place? Did she realise that you were agreeing to pay for the packs and the postage? Or did she think that you wanted her to drive to you to drop them off?

Personally, I think it's a misunderstanding which could be cleared up by another phone call. If you offer again to help towards the petrol, maybe she'll accept this time so that you can see her every two weeks??

Hope you can get this sorted out before having to resort to going to head office and/or finding another CDC.

xxxxx

Thanks for words of support!

She is really lovely... but sometimes being lovely isn't enough! She has been really supportive in the past and really encouraging! I feel really bad if I were to change counsellor cos she is actually really nice!

There is someone else in my area who has 20 years of experience! I might change!? She has made me feel really awkward today!

This is where her other job came first as this seems to be something she does on the side! She was at work when we spoke! - and it just felt awkward

She doesnt live near a post office! so she cant get to one til Saturday... she had mentioned couriering... which I said I would pay for.

As far as I am aware she has no other clients in this area.

Also... I don't drive

Change counsellor she doesnt need to know,just tell your new counsellor you'd rather not let your old one know?
Tell your counsellor you cant do it at the mo ??
Good luck Hun
xxc

Regarding postage - this is easy enough to get round. If she goes to www.postoffice.co.uk and clicks on the bit that says "ebay customers" and then "price finder" you can print and pay for postage labels online. She just needs to weigh the packs, and follow the instructions on screen, then print the label, put them in an envelope, and put them in any post box. You could reimburse her for postage next time you see her, and reimburse her for the packs by giving back the same amount of chilli packs.

I feel that unless you had a proper falling out it would be nice to give the relationship another chance? She possibly doesn't know you are feeling this way and if she knew she was in danger of losing a client, she may be able to clarify her position. On the other hand if she thinks you are being unreasonable and costing her money, she will be happy to let you go...?

Regarding postage - this is easy enough to get round. If she goes to www.postoffice.co.uk and clicks on the bit that says "ebay customers" and then "price finder" you can print and pay for postage labels online. She just needs to weigh the packs, and follow the instructions on screen, then print the label, put them in an envelope, and put them in any post box. You could reimburse her for postage next time you see her, and reimburse her for the packs by giving back the same amount of chilli packs.

I feel that unless you had a proper falling out it would be nice to give the relationship another chance? She possibly doesn't know you are feeling this way and if she knew she was in danger of losing a client, she may be able to clarify her position. On the other hand if she thinks you are being unreasonable and costing her money, she will be happy to let you go...?

Hi Sally,

That is very good information about the post office and I am sure coming up to Christmas it will be a very much used service.

Good advice.

Love Mini xxx

THIS IS WHAT I AM GOING TO EMAIL MY CDC... WHAT DO YOU THINK???

I decided to email you as I didn't particularly feel comfortable talking on the phone.

Originally I offered to pay for your petrol so no out of pocket expenses were incurred (This was when we discussed that you would visit fortnightly). Ideally I wanted to see a Counsellor weekly but fortnightly was okay.
You said that you were happy for me not to pay for petrol and then when you came on week four you asked if you could come in three weeks instead of two to save on petrol. I felt that I could not say no as you were the one who puts yourself out- but I was concerned that so near the start of the diet that three weeks of packs might be too much as tastes change and it takes a while to get the balance right! (Also it meant I had to find three weeks money for the diet which wasn't that easy- but I thought I'd help you out; try and make it easier)

As far as saying I was going to come out to you- I intended to do so; but wasn't ware that I had made an agreement in cement that that would be the way it is. As I had gone three weeks I actually would have let you come out as normal.

I explained my situation originally- I need a counsellor that could come to me if they didn't live near by. There is another CDC in Lincolnshire area who offered to come regularly who had 20 years experience. I went with you as I liked your sincerity- you sounded really genuine- someone who really wants to help others!- I still believe this.

As far as the chilli packs go.... I offered to reimburse the postage whether it be courier or postal service.... and just add it to my next bill! I have no idea why that would leave you out of pocket as I would simply give you back the same number of packs sent out next time I see you- and paid the postage??

As far as not being able to get to the post office:

If you go to www.postoffice.co.uk and click on the bit that says "ebay customers" and then "price finder" you can print and pay for postage labels online. You just needs to weigh the packs, and follow the instructions on screen, then print the label, put them in an envelope, and put them in any post box.

I've been feeling really crap today... and could have really done without all of this. You didn't want to come out for three weeks... Had you come out fortnightly like originally agreed this could have been avoided!? You were aware of my situation from the beginning.

Sorry if this sounds off at all... but I think it's important I explain how I am feeling and that we sort it out amicably without the need for me to change counsellors. You must know how difficult it is to stick with a diet and comments like "you could always try eating if you are feeling a bit off" realy aren't helpful from somone who is my counsellor??

Hi BFM (((((Hugs)))))

I wouldn't send that email to her...:eek: it's too confrontational, and, as you said she was at work when you called perhaps she was in a very stressful situation so couldn't give you her fullest attention..:confused: if it's ok with you (and I'm not being patronising)... I'll draft something up for you and send it to you in a PM (I have often written letters which can diffuse a difficult or stressful situation without confrontation). If you don't mind my offering then I will do it in the next half an hour... ok? I really hope you don't mind my offering, but given all the positives up to this point with her I think it would be a terrible shame for you to lose out on maintaining that relationship... let me know hun ..:)

(((((hugs)))))

Oh hun, I'm sorry you're feeling so crappy today.

Personally I wouldn't send the email, I'd just contact her saying that you were concerned that there may have been a misunderstanding with your request to exchange packs.

I'd probably say that you recognise that circumstances seem to have changed re the home visits and maybe reiterate your offer to pay the petrol so you can go back to fortnightly visits?

If it isn't possible to resolve this so that it satisfies your needs with frequency of visits etc, then maybe contact the cdc closer to you and see if you can arrange to switch to her?

Try not to let this get on top of you hun,

Lots of hugs coming right at you

Kitty xxx

Thanks for your support. All seems to be sorted now! Talked things through and think it will all work out ok!

But thankyou very much for all of your words of support

Back