Aaaaarghh...kids leftovers going to waste!!!

Cee

Silver Member
Hi all, I;ve just restarted CD and will have my first weigh in tomorrow. I last did it before I had my two gorgeous girls and lost 3 stones. Now I'm exactly where I was before and need to lose 3 stones again! My main problem this week has been not being able to eat the kids' leftovers and having to chuck them in the bin. Its upsetting when its healthy stuff I make for them that I myself don't like:jelous:, never mind when it delicious naughty stuff they get occassionally. Its just not right is it? I wish I had an animal that could eat up their food!! You just don't realise how often you throw stuff in your mouth until you stop eating completely.
Sundays are going to be the worst, when everyone on my facebook is talking about how great their roasts are!!:sigh: I'm making sure I remain positive and keep my eye on the goal. No matter what! I must reach my goal and STAY there this time...
Good luck to all my fellow returners.

I know what you mean! Its so hard to ignore the little bits, after all its not much, it wont hurt to finish it will it?!!!
YES IT WILL!!!
My advice is get a dog, Ive got a springer spaniel, a natural food hoover, he will eat absolutely anything and everything, just like I use to do, only he doesnt get fat and I most definitely do!!
The kids leftovers now go straight in the dog, problem solved!:D

My gosh,Ive been there and back with the leftovers!! Just throw it in the bin, its not being eaten by whom it was intended for in the first place and why make the dog fat! I have learned to put less on the kids plates in the first place, try to guage how hungry they are, ask them! All simple in theory, its the doing it thats hard!

I'm returning today, just had shake 1!!!

best wishes to all, x

Thanks for the advice guys. I am getting the hang of throwing it away and forgetting about it.
Ellie If I had the patience for a dog I would get one, but I don't. I'd never take it out for walks and all that.
Wagon wheel, my kids are 2 and 10 months and can't really tell me how hungry they are yet but I agree with what you said. My kids either eat it all or don't eat any. I think I'll try putting less on the plate incase they're in their no eating mood.
As for me, I'm already starting to get fed up of CD even though its only been a week. I know I'll stick to it, but I keep wondering how long I'll be able to before I cave in and have something to eat, even if its just prawns or chicken! I'm trying to think of different ways to enjoy my packs and I'm going to try mixing other flavours with the original porridge just for a little variety. I kinda like the porridge and kinda don't but its something different from the last time I did CD. My first week was long and I hope this week goes quicker.
Good luck to everyone.

Back