Aaaagh

Kirstie007

Hi Everyone,

I'm back on LT after loosing 3.5st last year. Currently want to loose 2st to get me back to where I was.

I've been on LT for 2 weeks (currently in 3rd) but only lost 8lb!!

Went away at the weekend and just couldn't face the barrage of questions as to why I couldn't eat so gave in:break_diet:.

I was careful with my choices but did have some carbs and now feel terrible and crave food! I know I've knocked myself out of ketosis. I've gained 2lb which has really discouraged me.

Trying so desperately not to cave in again, I need to get back to not being bothered about food.

Help! :gen147:

Kirstie x

aww i can see what you mean hun i'm not currently on LT but i am starting this week i need to lose nearly 4 stone. when i was on it last time everyone one i knew was like what you doing that for your not fat ect ect, but as soon as i stopped they were like oooh you've put some weight on are you joining ww again soon! soooo cheeky of them and all the questions did my head in along with the critisism for not eating, your doing fine hun losing 8lb i did join ww 7 weeks ago and lost 6lb in 5 weeks so 8lb in 2 is fab.

chin up hun you'll soon be at goal

Back