Extra Easy Aaaargh second week of a maintain!!!!!!!

jendix14

So, forgive me if I come across like a tantrum throwing child - I feel like one right now!!!!!!
I started on the 27th August at 12st5.0lbs - not my biggest but I had managed to get down to around 11st a while back.

My first week I lost 3.5lbs - I did eat the slimming world way - however did have a few slip ups.
My second week I maintained - I did two Nandos, a party and a roast dinner - so that was expected.
My third week I maintained again - I have been to the gym three times, I have syned but never over 15 a day...I am eating A LOT of fruit though!

Does anyone have any advice, or has anyone had the same problem?
I do need some syn free lunch ideas too!

Thanks

My only thought is that our bodies do strange things and it should catch up with you hun. Some say eat less fruit, you could try that. Are you eating enough and not getting hungry? There are loads of free lunches you could have, salads, jacket potatoes, chilli, even mug shots with fruit or salad for convenience. Have a look in the recipes section. Just make sure you are weighing your healthy extras and syns and really go back to basics. Hope things start moving for you x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi, it could be the gym sessions, if you dont exercise regularly our bodies retain water to help our muscles recover, its quite common to gain when starting exercise but it does get back to normal after a couple of weeks when you should then see the benefits.

A maintain is better than a gain!!!
Sounds like it could be the exercise and your body retaining water, in which case it will show in a week or two, as long as you stick to it! Sometimes hormones can interfere too, I gained half a pound last week and think it was down to being due on.
Don't worry, someone said to me once that you haven't had the full SW experience until you've had an unexpected gain or maintain!! It's all part of the journey! X

Back