Aaaargh!

Determined Bev

After 7wks solid 100% tfr wot did I go and do? dishing the kids tea up, got bean juice on my finger and licked it! As soon as it hit my tongue I was like aaaaargh wot are you doing???:eek:

Aww.. Don't worry I don't think you'll have done any damage!! It's just a natural reaction. It will take longer than six weeks to get rid of a habit you've prob had longer than 6 years!!! Chin Up
xx

It was a totally involuntary reaction lol, Im starting refeed tomoz anyway, cant wait x

Im not a chocolate fan hun, it actually tasted dead sweet, and they were reduced salt+sugar lol. Excited for the refeed, hoping to carry on losing but got too much going on in july to be on tfr. Will go back on LT after hol in August if it aint happening x

ur doing fab by the way!x

Ive been reading the refeed and maintenance posts and everyone seems terrified of refeed, Is it wrong that Im not?x

Im not even looking forward to naughty food, just any food lol x

yeah and that, strangely not bothered about drinking alcohol tho x

I know when I make my daughters toast or sandwiches and I get jam on my fingers I nearly put it in my mouth! Good Luck with the re feed.. I'm so far away from re feed at the moment that scares me!! :0(
xx

If I didnt have things coming up Id be carrying on x

Back