aaaarrrggghhhh bad place *food*

Willbeyummy

Im in such a bad place atm its the anni of my twin boys (yday) managed to stay kinda strong :-( but tonight i want a night of but no i couldnt go back to it 2moro if i broke it once i know id do it again :-( i just want to cry lie in the arms of my man and eat an indian, im actually hungry my belly hurts had all my packs today, but iv done so well i dont want to ruin it :-( x

Aw im sorry you feeling like this now =( I think you are just having a down day.. i feel great about 80% of the time but have the odd day/days when im feeling depressed like today is 1 of them cos i really miss going out and letting my hair down.. but i think it is normal to have the odd day like that the key is to not give into it!! You need to think of how much worse you will feel if you do especially seeing your amazing losses all that hard work is paying off and im sure you want to reach goal weight more than you want an indian... this feeling will pass just get your head thinking about all the positives of doing this.

Even though you have had all your packs, to get you through the evening, try drinking some hot drinks, lots of water, or even have another pack. That way you can keep your tummy full.

If you really feel like you have to have food, why not have a meal from the + section of book, ie a piece of chicken, or even a small omlette. Good luck hun and stay strong

How are you feeling now hun? I've also been there before and understand how hard it is to stay strong in those really hard days. As above is really good advise, or do what I do, just go to bed and sleep. Tomorrow is a new day and if you get past it, you may feel different tomorrow.
Wishing you all the best from this end xxx

I feel better today, i didnt cave and im so proud of myself x

Well done for keeping strong!! :eek:

And so you should feel very proud for being so strong =D

massive well done xxxx

Back