Aaaarrrrggghhhhhh!

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by reenel, 25 June 2010 Social URL.

1. reenel

reenel Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    20st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have been trying to be really good this week with the hope of losing 3lbs on Monday and getting my 2 stones award.

Have found out today that I need to go to Peterborough on Monday/Tuesday for meetings with work and overnight in a hotel.

So not only will I have a ridiculously early start on Monday I will also miss my class. I will also be faced with Hotel food and lots of temptation and a late night on Tuesday. I'm going to have a look at classes on Wednesday evening so I can still get weighed but really not sure I'm going to get my 2 stone next week :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SarahSez

SarahSez Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    7st6lb(43.51%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    When you're in the hotel and faced with the temptation, just think of weigh in and getting that certificate!!! Don't be afraid to askd for food to be cooked differently and without sauces. Choose boiled potatoes (great at this time of year) and fruit salad or meringue for dessert.

But most of all don't fret about it.

Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.